Dua Lipa' 'Future Nostalgia' Tour selles 550k tickets

Jordan Miller

5 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

They were resellers. I tried getting tickets for opening night in Miami and was literally only able to get two nosebleeds. I bought mine under 60 seconds after they went on sale

You realize that there are thousands of people trying to buy tickets all at once right? It's practically a lottery so on who gets first dibs on tickets. Yes, there are some resellers but that is a very small fraction of the sales.

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I don't get how people can say she's still a boring or bad performer when she literally NAILED the Brits earlier this year and Studio 54 was a masterpiece!

She has grown so much and is in my opinion not worde than Ariana Grande who does nothing but sing. 

The same reason why people would say Britney was the next Debbie Gibson in 1999 or that she was a weak singer who wouldn't make it past her first album. People love to root against anyone who may be doing well. Haven't you learned that by now? lol

3 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

I literally logged on at 11:59 PST this past Friday and when noon hit, I entered the queue and I was the 998th person in queue. In one hot second. There were definitely bots in there scooping up tickets which is so annoying and I don't understand how we haven't found better ways to combat this.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dua again live. The last time she was quite bland, and remains bland from what I've seen in live performances and such. BUT this album is huge so def wanted to show it love by supporting its arena tour. I'm hoping that Dua at least gives us spectacle if she's not gonna give us choreo. She already serves vocals and looks but I need her to step it up ... just a touch :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Hahaha, you're doing it wrong. They opened the queue 45 minutes before tickets went on sale so if you were logging in at 11:59 PST, you were already late. I got in 30 minute before and was able to snag some decent seats but yah, you got on too late.

46 minutes ago, Sia said:

You realize that there are thousands of people trying to buy tickets all at once right? It's practically a lottery so on who gets first dibs on tickets. Yes, there are some resellers but that is a very small fraction of the sales.

Have you been to the AA Arena in Miami? If you have, you’d know there are always hundreds of resellers in the parking lot with tons of tickets on hand. It’s not a small fraction, at least in Miami

4 minutes ago, brit*****94 said:

Have you been to the AA Arena in Miami? If you have, you’d know there are always hundreds of resellers in the parking lot with tons of tickets on hand. It’s not a small fraction, at least in Miami

There are not hundreds of resellers standing outside of the arena - quit exaggerating. Also even if there were, let's assume each has 4 tickets to sell, you're talking about 1,000 tickets compared to the 15k+ capacity. Again, small fraction.

You can go to Seat Geek and there are roughly 1,000 tickets for sale already and most are going for face value. Resellers would not be reselling for zero profit.

15 minutes ago, Sia said:

There are not hundreds of resellers standing outside of the arena - quit exaggerating. Also even if there were, let's assume each has 4 tickets to sell, you're talking about 1,000 tickets compared to the 15k+ capacity. Again, small fraction.

You can go to Seat Geek and there are roughly 1,000 tickets for sale already and most are going for face value. Resellers would not be reselling for zero profit.

So you haven’t been to the AA Arena in Miami. That answered my question. We’re done here

On 9/22/2021 at 9:00 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

haha I kid I kid. We should exchange numbers at some point so we can cross paths on the floor at least and if you think we vibe, I'm more than happy to hang out with you all afterwards. I think it'll be fun.  Contrary to my posts, I'm very normal in person lol

Sure dm me boo!

I almost posted my number here and  was like wait...not smart hahaKaitlyn Bristowe Oops GIF by The Bachelorette

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block