Dua Lipa' 'Future Nostalgia' Tour selles 550k tickets

I literally logged on at 11:59 PST this past Friday and when noon hit, I entered the queue and I was the 998th person in queue. In one hot second. There were definitely bots in there scooping up tickets which is so annoying and I don't understand how we haven't found better ways to combat this.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dua again live. The last time she was quite bland, and remains bland from what I've seen in live performances and such. BUT this album is huge so def wanted to show it love by supporting its arena tour. I'm hoping that Dua at least gives us spectacle if she's not gonna give us choreo. She already serves vocals and looks but I need her to step it up ... just a touch :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

She makes the best pop music, this tour may turn her into a better performer. I think the problem with a lot of the new artists is that they don’t have a lot of experience performing. There’s not as many opportunities for performances these days compared to the early/mid 2000s.