Sam Posts a Video of Britney from 2000 on His IG Stories

47 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

He´s doing fine though. He is able to communicate, we are able to understand him. He writes better than a lot of Americans tbh. 

How many languages do you speak and write perfectly?

I can speak and write English, French, Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin). In addtion to that, I have a basic understanding of German and I do not brag on instagram about it, so thanks for asking.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, Rik said:

Are u Iranian? Do u speak Farsi? If ur not this is completely inappropriate to insinuate. Even if Sam wasn’t Britney’s partner, or trustworthy for that matter, I don’t think you should be insulting someone for their ability or proficiency in English. He is not from North America or the UK, and it’s literally his second or third language. He also is fine at it?

Well neither am I from Northern America or UK, and I was not insulting, he was the one bragging about his skills...

26 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

I can speak and write English, French, Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin). In addtion to that, I have a basic understanding of German and I do not brag on instagram about it, so thanks for asking.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Good for you. You just made 2 mistakes there in English. Normally, I would never call this out, even though I´m a professional copy editor (not in English, but in my native language). It´s just really unfortunate and disappointing that with all that education you still feel the need to make fun of somebody for trying to communicate in a foreign language. 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

Good for you. You just made 2 mistakes there in English. Normally, I would never call this out, even though I´m a professional copy editor (not in English, but in my native language). It´s just really unfortunate and disappointing that with all that education you still feel the need to make fun of somebody for trying to communicate in a foreign language. 

Well didn't you just do the same to me, disappointing that even though you're a professional copy editor, you felt the need the bring me down, so unfortunate, but good for you also I guess.

He was not 'trying to communicate in a foreign language', normally I would not call this out either, but he was bragging

3 minutes ago, BoyDeChanel said:

Well didn't you just do the same to me, disappointing that even though you're a professional copy editor, you felt the need the bring me down, so unfortunate, but good for you also I guess.

He was not 'trying to communicate in a foreign language', normally I would not call this out either, but he was bragging

I thought I explained it and that it was also self-explanatory why I said that, but ok. 

I don´t think Sam was bragging. I think what he meant was that he was much older and further developed than that little boy at that time. I do think that he might not know how long ago this was filmed. Queen Britney with her timeless beauty :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

LOL its funny how he mentions this when this is like a meme on the internet.

However biologically, Sam would've been around 6-8 yrs old in 2000 since he is 27 now.

That kid looks about 3, and is honestly probably the age @Isla and I are now which is 24