Question: Do you think Britney's fiancé Sam will show support of the Netflix doc on his Instagram?

I think Sam probably let’s Britney know any time he’s about to reference her on social media. Even though I think the caption about crying for two weeks taken was a little more seriously than it was written, I have a pretty good feeling that Britney probably really doesn’t like to be seen in the documentaries. We know this. She’s shy. And has never been one to formally put anything about her personal life out there unless directly asked in interviews. I can’t imagine she’s going to be excited for this (not that I think it shouldn’t happen, I like the exposure), but I don’t think Sam will say more than an appreciation of support if anything. But probably the latter. That’s a lot of guesswork and assumption and are just my thoughts. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I think Sam probably let’s Britney know any time he’s about to reference her on social media. Even though I think the caption about crying for two weeks taken was a little more seriously than it was written, I have a pretty good feeling that Britney probably really doesn’t like to be seen in the documentaries. We know this. She’s shy. And has never been one to formally put anything about her personal life out there unless directly asked in interviews. I can’t imagine she’s going to be excited for this (not that I think it shouldn’t happen, I like the exposure), but I don’t think Sam will say more than an appreciation of support if anything. But probably the latter. That’s a lot of guesswork and assumption and are just my thoughts. 

Thanks for sharing. I personally think if the documentary focuses more on exposing anyone who has hurt Britney financially, emotionally or otherwise.... rather than focusing on Britney's struggles.... then she will support it.

Based on the title of the doc and the choice in teaser I feel this doc won't focus as much on her past but more on the legalities of her case and the complicated relationships in her family. I can imagine her not wanting all the personal family things discussed but depending in the tone of this doc I could also see that she might be feeling like "f it" and she's ready for it all to be exposed

I think Sam will make a comment about it in some form, might not directly acknowledge it but maybe reference

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Based on the title of the doc and the choice in teaser I feel this doc won't focus as much on her past but more on the legalities of her case and the complicated relationships in her family. I can imagine her not wanting all the personal family things discussed but depending in the tone of this doc I could also see that she might be feeling like "f it" and she's ready for it all to be exposed

I think Sam will make a comment about it in some form, might not directly acknowledge it but maybe reference

I agree with you 100% that depending on the tone of the doc, she may be totally here for it!

I think he'll only show support if she was actually involved with this documentary.  I have a feeling she wasn't involved, but we'll have to wait and see.

She was allegedly upset with the last documentary despite it being pro her, because she's tired of people talking about her and projecting their own narratives.  As we heard in the court hearting, SHE wants to talk for herself and tell her own story and truth.  

So I really think it depends if she was involved or not.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

I think he'll only show support if she was actually involved with this documentary.  I have a feeling she wasn't involved, but we'll have to wait and see.

She was allegedly upset with the last documentary despite it being pro her, because she's tired of people talking about her and projecting their own narratives.  As we heard in the court hearting, SHE wants to talk for herself and tell her own story and truth.  

Since she is so controlled, who knows if they let her watch the actual doc in its full, or just cut out pieces or even fake material, just to upset her and make her feel hostile about it? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

YES SAY IT LOUDER 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

On 9/22/2021 at 8:30 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

YES SAY IT LOUDER 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Based on his latest comment (see other thread), and the description of the doc (Britney Vs Spears | Netflix Official Site), sounds like she and him don't support it and it's just another unauthorized documentary. :(  Hopefully there's some interesting things at least and they use the money for C-Ship legal reform or to Britney's legal fees.  But who knows.

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Based on his latest comment (see other thread), and the description of the doc (Britney Vs Spears | Netflix Official Site), sounds like she and him don't support it and it's just another unauthorized documentary. :(  Hopefully there's some interesting things at least and they use the money for C-Ship legal reform or to Britney's legal fees.  But who knows.

Based on his comments and what Britney said through Page Six I won’t watch the documentary. I’m going to wait until I hear her story from her own mouth.

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Based on his comments and what Britney said through Page Six I won’t watch the documentary. I’m going to wait until I hear her story from her own mouth.

On the other hand, Sam’s friend Maxi is CONSTANTLY talking on her behalf, despite only having met her once, and that was before the conservatorship. Some Big accounts keep sharing Maxi’s claims and they (Maxi) have gotten a lot of clout and followers from claiming to know what Britney think about everything. How many percentage of THAT goes to her legal fees? 🧐🤨😒

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

On the other hand, Sam’s friend Maxi is CONSTANTLY talking on her behalf, despite only having met her once, and that was before the conservatorship. Some Big accounts keep sharing Maxi’s claims and they (Maxi) have gotten a lot of clout and followers from claiming to know what Britney think about everything. How many percentage of THAT goes to her legal fees? 🧐🤨😒

I’m very confused. Maxi is problematic as ****. 

• Like 1