Britney: there is nothing stronger than the love between a mother and son

Slayer

14 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Don’t know if I’m reaching. I don’t even am a person that believes in every theory. But isn’t Jayden James in a relationship? Isn’t weird that “Britney” says that the girls should watch out when one of her sons is already in a relationship? His girlfriend wouldn’t end up being mad with britney and create a bad situation for her with Jayden?

If britney isn’t in control of her social media, this capture can be made for a purpose. 

I don’t think she is involved in their day to day lives like that. Teenage boys don’t really like to talk about dating with their mom. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Things are so tense with my own son who's only a month younger than JJ. I've always related so much with Britney as mom. I love my boy so much and yet different circumstances have made things so complicated and my ex has tried for so so so many years to shame me and take my son from me and just recently he seems to have found a way that neither the law or police can help me with to keep my son from me and I've been so heart broken

I just really needed this today :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I wish I had words to help in this situation. Be strong! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I just realized they are the same age for two days and now they are the age Britney was when her singing career started :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Daaamn, she must be aware of that and no wonder she feels so nostalgic. BTW, being the same age as your siblings is soooo weird, my sister and I are the same age for two weeks :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

But for real, it's been a truly difficult time. I'm actually in a really dark place ATM because of the whole situation. It's very sad.

I’m so sorry I just read your entire post

i am so sorry about all that Is happening 

you don’t deserve any of that. 

i genuinely was just being dumb and sincerely apologize and am sorry! 
I know that it’s hard to believe because exhale is really a place where people fight a lot we really at the end of the day a community, and we are all gonna be here for you 🤍

and I want to respect you and your boundaries and I sincerely apologize for all of that and you really don’t deserve any of that