Britney suggests sleeping on the floor

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

There’s a thread for this nonsense talk. I’m not sure how to find it, but it’s here somewhere. 

There is, but I’m not commenting on that specifically I’m commenting on this random post that is clearly a reach and I said she probably had no input I don’t understand what your issue is? We know for a fact someone else (other than her) runs the account I wasn’t bashing anyone especially Britney 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

There is, but I’m not commenting on that specifically I’m commenting on this random post that is clearly a reach and I said she probably had no input I don’t understand what your issue is? We know for a fact someone else (other than her) runs the account I wasn’t bashing anyone especially Britney 

Y’all forgot to delete my quote that i was warned for. 

10 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Ok goodbye I have no idea what you are even talking about

My original comment, which is now deleted since it “incites hate” is still showing since you quoted it. I wasn’t coming for you. I was simply stating what we are usually told off for posting theories on who controls her Instagram outside of the designated thread for it. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, PZHSB said:

My original comment, which is now deleted since it “incites hate” is still showing since you quoted it. I wasn’t coming for you. I was simply stating what we are usually told off for posting theories on who controls her Instagram outside of the designated thread for it. 

Oh yeah that one moderator hates everyone that doesn’t agree with them lmao 

• Love 2