Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

15 minutes.

I'm not an insider, but why else would they publish the "tomorrow" tweet at exactly 3pm eastern time? I interpret that as "24 hours from this scheduled tweet"

Exhale will probably riot if they do not release it in 15 minutes :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Nando. said:

The doc is not for her it is for the people that know nothing and fans. Idk why we keep expecting for her to like these things. Same with framing. They serve a purpose that at the end of the day help her no matter what. We should expect 2007 on blast (like its been rumored already) and hope people have better judgement in 2021.

All im saying is we shouldnt expect for her to come out saying she loved it afterwards. We all know she wont. So...

I dont expect her to come out and say she likes it and I don't know where you got that impression. My hope is that it's not the main focus. Anyone who is interested in this doc already knows the Britney story they know she shaved her head there isn't any reason for that to be a main point. 

Yes these docs help her but in my opinion if they don't have her in mind then they are just as bad as everyone else because if her thoughts and feelings don't matter to them they they are just using her for profit and how is that any better?

Again I don't know why you assumed I expected her to say anything 

• Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

1 minute ago, jokobish said:

I literally do not see a point in talking about 2007 unless they’re talking about Jamie’s behind the scenes creation of the conservatorship. We’ve all heard and seen the head shaving and umbrella enough. Leave Britney alone 

It's the most important part tbh, because it was the beginning of the "downfall" for her. The media really did her bad during this era, everybody though she was "crazy" while Britney was just living her best life with freedom. The part that the media / paparazzi played in the c-ship is important. 

• Love 1