Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

46 minutes ago, Busybee said:

My hope is that they don't focus on 2007 too much I know they have to mention it but at this point we all know the history and we know she doesn't like reliving it. I hope they highlight what she has done since then. That's what really matters 

The doc is not for her it is for the people that know nothing and fans. Idk why we keep expecting for her to like these things. Same with framing. They serve a purpose that at the end of the day help her no matter what. We should expect 2007 on blast (like its been rumored already) and hope people have better judgement in 2021.

All im saying is we shouldnt expect for her to come out saying she loved it afterwards. We all know she wont. So...

• Love 2
Just now, ToxicMadness said:

how do u know? are u an insider?

Yeah. Just drying my hair, coming straight from the pool party :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Nah! I’m just guessing. They posted the snippet dead on at 8pm GMT (UK time) so I’m thinking they’ll do the same tonight... If I’m right we have 46 minutes to wait :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1
Just now, Z-dawg said:

Yeah. Just drying my hair, coming straight from the pool party :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Nah! I’m just guessing. They posted the snippet dead on at 8pm GMT (UK time) so I’m thinking they’ll do the same tonight... If I’m right we have 46 minutes to wait :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:  ok, oh my ******* god,  i can't, i need it in my life right Now.  The expectation is kinda cool anyway.. not knowing if we are going to be slayed or if is going to be ****ty.

• Love 1