Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

I just hope that whatever Netflix makes is for the advancement of the FreeBritney movement and the enlightenment of the general public, instead of just retelling what's already been presented by the NYT just to take advantage of the interest or even profit from it. But I guess that using that voicemail audio from the get go is already promising.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm worried. I feel like "Britney vs (Jamie) Spears" will be more about her relationship with her father and less about all the corruption. I hope I'm wrong.

Why would you think like that? The snippet is clearly focussing on the c ship :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm worried. I feel like "Britney vs (Jamie) Spears" will be more about her relationship with her father and less about all the corruption. I hope I'm wrong.

Holy crap, you guys are soo freaking dramatic and negative, and soooo over analysing every ******* thing. Havent you seen the snippet? It's a 100% about the corruption. Just be freaking excited for once!

I cant with some of y'all.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, div said:

Why would you think like that? The snippet is clearly focussing on the c ship :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I know, they're clearly going to talk about the conservatorship and the control Jamie has on Britney.

But I'm afraid they're not going to touch the corruption stuff. Not even mention Lou Taylor. I mean the documentary is literally "Britney vs Spears", which obviously translates to "Britney vs Jamie"

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I know, they're clearly going to talk about the conservatorship and the control Jamie has on Britney.

But I'm afraid they're not going to touch the corruption stuff. Not even mention Lou Taylor. I mean the documentary is literally "Britney vs Spears", which obviously translates to "Britney vs Jamie"

I have seen an interesting theory, this can be for Spears "the family" & for Spears "the brand".

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Not in the US, but in the same side of the globe, and yes today is like already "tomorrow" so perhaps in a couple of hours?

:neydedance_purple:

In a couple of hours, it will be like 2 days after since the release of snippet for almost rest of the world :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Hollywood needs to stop being so selfish with timezones :gunney: