Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

27 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Can you tell us more?  

This account was trying to trick people into believing Britney was behind this account. During the live streams broadcasts of the court hearing, they wrote bad things about Britney that she is mentally ill and she need this conservatorship.

• Like 2

I'd like to be excited for this documentary, but the skeptic in me makes me think it will bring nothing new to the table, and will be a rehash of the 2007 drama, and the other stuff we already know, but they will take an hour or more to say it, with mysterious and creepy music playing in the background. But I hope I'm wrong and they will unearth some new information. Or at least familiarise the GP with the lesser known facts. But I wouldn't expect anything groundbreaking or really in-depth

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, MrTrouble said:

I'd like to be excited for this documentary, but the skeptic in me makes me think it will bring nothing new to the table, and will be a rehash of the 2007 drama, and the other stuff we already know, but they will take an hour or more to say it, with mysterious and creepy music playing in the background. But I hope I'm wrong and they will unearth some new information. Or at least familiarise the GP with the lesser known facts. But I wouldn't expect anything groundbreaking or really in-depth

Really? I truelly believe they will blow us away with more and new shocking details about 2007 and the whole conservatorship.

They have been working on this doc for a very long time now. Its not gonna be the same as the New York Times doc, Netlix is smarter than that.

• Love 3