Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

“Hi, my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier, I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship... y'all can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana as s!" *CLANK* ...And then "Overprotected" starts. That's my opening for her future worldwide tour and you will deal! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, goask_amy said:

so many stan accts on twitter claiming she is involved in this. i don't see how that could be possible but imagine if all the IG "clues" (sunflower/rose/red) were actually pointing to this... 

Well, the Framing Britney Spears doc kinda gave us those hints. Watch it again and there are 3 moments I felt they were kinda giving us the hints:

- in the first minutes when they added Britney doing the voice-over, they 'casually' matched it with the grass/pink flowers as a background. 

- almost at the end of the show, britney destroying the pink rose-shaped soap, what a coincidence ah? 

-at the very end, as in the beginning of the show, they added the fact that they tried to get in touch with Britney herself but they were unsure if their request actually reached to her while, again, showing the grass/flowers background. 

I think those hints was their way to tell us britney was involved in the project, at what extent? I dont know but Id like to think she was. The result was amazing and no matter how shocking or viewed this new Netflix doc will be, I will always prefer The NYT documentary because it embreced Britney In a very respectful way and if it were up to me, I would prefer a Framing Britney Spears part 2 rather than a Netflix one. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: