Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

Holy **** that looks ******* epic :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

the amount of pressure its going to create for the system and team con is going to be HUGE.

more and more people are going to be aware of the situation Britney is in. Netflix is literally the biggest streaming platform.

If this is not the final nail in the coffin for team con and the corrupted system, idk what is. 

I hope they’ll drag James, Lou and everyone involved to filth 

• Love 9
Just now, SlayOut said:

This is a silly question, but do we know what the confidential report they refer to in the trailer is? Obviously we don’t know the content of it, but do we have a general sense of what it could be? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Is it a psych report from 2008, a Reva Goetz report… ?

I think it’s Reba 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

And I wonder who this person “very close to the conservatorship” is? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Could it be Ingham? Lynne? Who could’ve leaked that document…? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Oof. So many questions. Do we assume the mystery person wasn’t shown in the trailer? I assumed it might’ve been Dr. Spar, but he wasn’t even “close to the conservatorship”...? Right? I also wouldn’t think Lynne would be close to the conservatorship but rather the conservatee? Like they would’ve worded it differently maybe? Could it be someone from her former legal team who quit? Remember Andrew Wallet? 

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERS TO. 

(My fear is that this “mysterious” info isn’t going to be anything new to the stans who’ve followed this movement from the beginning, though. But I still have hope!!) 

• Like 2