Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

Just now, ItsNickB said:

Are you 12? Posts like this are so 2011 

Oh honey i am not the person to mess with in this forum. I am here since 2009. So i know well how things work here and in the Britneyverse. 

If u want to believe it, do it, if u dont, just dont pay attention to me. (I know its difficult not to pay me attention but anyways)

Slave 4 U Lyrics - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Oh honey i am not the person to mess with in this forum. I am here since 2009. So i know well how things work here and in the Britneyverse. 

If u want to believe it, do it, if u dont, just dont pay attention to me. (I know its difficult not to pay me attention but anyways)

Then you sure as hell know trolling like this screams Exhale circa 2010-2011

7 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Lmfao thats how OOPS was meant to be called back in 2000

Losers

I know, but there was literally someone in a thread saying they had exclusive details that the documentary was going to be called Sunflower :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: and I want them to show themselves!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Come out come out wherever you are :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, notacam***** said:

Gram girls are probably annoyed because they don't get name checked in it

My thoughts exactly.  It seems like they and SW just want the attention and credit.  But none of that matters.  We're all collectively working towards one goal, Britney getting her life back, so that's all that should matter.  I'm tired of people creating drama and wanting to be seen as the "face" of the movement.

the voice i give up GIF

Also, :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: who TF is this??? I've never seen her as a coach on The Voice :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

My thoughts exactly.  It seems like they and SW just want the attention and credit.  But none of that matters.  We're all collectively working towards one goal, Britney getting her life back, so that's all that should matter.  I'm tired of people creating drama and wanted to be seen as the "face" of the movement.

the voice i give up GIF

Also, :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: who TF is this??? I've never seen her as a coach on The Voice :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

She is the one and only Delta Goodrem. Amazing voice and life story 😍

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

She is the one and only Delta Goodrem. Amazing voice and life story 😍

Oh I remember that one song she had! I also remember when Britney's insta posted a pic of her. :typing_keyboard_computer: This must be a foreign version of The Voice because I know almost nobody in the US knows her in the mainstream. No shade.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Oh I remember that one song she had! I also remember when Britney's insta posted a pic of her. :typing_keyboard_computer: This must be a foreign version of The Voice because I know almost nobody in the US knows her in the mainstream. No shade.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Yeah. She’s the one, she never made in the US. She’s a coach on the Australian version of the voice (her home country). She used to go out with Nick Jonas, and she’s quite well known (used to be) in the UK. She has some beautiful songs, and yeah I remember that weird “cross promotion”, I’m sure it was more of a deal between her management and Britney’s, than an actual personal exchange. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah. She’s the one, she never made in the US. She’s a coach on the Australian version of the voice (her home country). She used to go out with Nick Jonas, and she’s quite well known (used to be) in the UK. She has some beautiful songs, and yeah I remember that weird “cross promotion”, I’m sure it was more of a deal between her management and Britney’s, than an actual personal exchange. 

She dated NICK JONAS?! :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Interesting.  But yeah, I think that cross promotion was a "LT" production.  Thanks for the info!

Looking at the call sheet of investigatory journalism heavyweights involved in this - they won't be presenting anything that's not fact.  That seems to have many people (including some of the movement) squirming in their seats which is interesing.   They've been getting access to a lot of sealed court documents.

Pretty sure this documentary is going to blow the lid on something new.  Britney HERSELF told us that we only know half the story...

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

A homage to QueenFlopga.

We need to show some respect.

RIP :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: