Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

7 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I wouldn’t follow you either lutfi is a creep & essentially one of the reasons she is in this & kind of part of the reason they deciding to keep her in it 

ok lol. i didn't ask him to follow me nor have i ever interacted with him on any platform. i have also never interacted with TSW so was weirded out to see she had blocked me on twitter when i barely use it for britney topics. my theory was that she blocked everyone lutfi was following because i had no other explanation. please feel free to continue not following me tho 

Married With Children Whatever GIF

3 minutes ago, Exemi said:

DELETE and gfy

I am amazed @Jordan Millerwhy it is allowed on your website to bully someone as MJ is being bullied here by many. He was proven to be incocent. Two liars lost their cases in the court more than once and still it is allowed to spread lies here ? When it's not allowed to discuss if Britney controls her Instagram except for a one topic here. But it is allowed to bully a dead person ? To continue the actions that actually killed him ? He was not taking strong medication to fall asleep because world loved him at his deathbed...

I am amazed. Really.

I just don't see how this can be pro-conservatorship. Erin Lee Car seems to be a women's rights advocate. I can't imagine her doing Britney dirty like that... I also can't see Netflix producing a documentary knowing it will upset millions of people. What would be the point of a documentary that says Britney needs to say in a conservatorship? Waste of time and money.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I am amazed @Jordan Millerwhy it is allowed on your website to bully someone as MJ is being bullied here by many. He was proven to be incocent. Two liars lost their cases in the court more than once and still it is allowed to spread lies here ? When it's not allowed to discuss if Britney controls her Instagram except for a one topic here. But it is allowed to bully a dead person ? To continue the actions that actually killed him ? He was not taking strong medication to fall asleep because world loved him at his deathbed...

I am amazed. Really.

this thread is really hard to keep up with, y'all can always report an inappropriate comment when you see it

They made these document just beacuse trendy hot topic now. Obviously not because of right reasons. They just want to attract more viewers. HBO much better then Netflix these days when u think about quality.  I don't think Britney will appreciate it. But hopefully it will support Brit and other cship victims.

• Like 1