Anitta playing 'Liar' by Britney on her story.

Moscow

2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

She needs to be playing "Amazing Grace" and asking for forgiveness for "allegedly" saying the N word. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Being a Britney stan won't save you from that.  And to think I was a stan, Anitta :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I saw this but: 

1) she was singing along with the song

2) she's not American 

3) she's afro Latina 

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

None of that excuses what she did.  Sorry. 

She's even darker than Doja please. Her father is black, her brother is black. Also outside the US people have no idea of the story around this word. 

And again, she was singing a song. Do you think during concerts people don't sing along like she did? 

1 minute ago, div said:

She's even darker than Doja please. Her father is black, her brother is black. Also outside the US people have no idea of the story around this word. 

And again, she was singing a song. Do you think during concerts people don't sing along like she did? 

I like Doja's music and honestly I don't listen to her either.  They're both cancelled in my mind.  But I'm only one person.  If you still like them, stream away friend.  I, personally, cannot separate the art from the artist when they're problematic. Sorry 

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I like Doja's music and honestly I don't listen to her either.  They're both cancelled in my mind.  But I'm only one person.  If you still like them, stream away friend.  I, personally, cannot separate the art from the artist when they're problematic. Sorry 

It's not about liking them or not. It's just an non issue what she did. Justin Bieber saying it and mixing with kkk "jokes" is a huge problem. Anitta who's father is black, who's not American and who's singing along with a song it isn't a issue for Christ sake 

Just now, div said:

It's not about liking them or not. It's just a non issue what she did. Justin Bieber saying it and mixing with kkk is a huge problem. Anitta who's father is black, who's not American and who's singing along with a song it isn't a issue for Christ sake 

You cannot say that is a non-issue.  Please leave me alone.  I'm not here for this.  #FreeBritney