Will we get anything for blackout's 15th anniversary next year?

Why would they? Artists and labels hardly ever do anything for the 15th year anniversary of an album. It’s usually just around 20 or 25 years. In the meantime however, I’m looking forward to celebrating Blackout’s successor, Britney (2001) in a couple of months. :matches: Hopefully they or someone will release some unreleased tracks, old footages, demos and/or uncut music video scenes. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Why would they? Artists and labels hardly ever do anything for the 15th year anniversary of an album. It’s usually just around 20 or 25 years. In the meantime however, I’m looking forward to celebrating Blackout’s successor, Britney (2001) in a couple of months. :matches: Hopefully they or someone will release some unreleased tracks, old footages, demos and/or uncut music video scenes. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I know I just love blackout and I'm still fuming they did nothing for 10 yr anniversary :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

We won’t get any unreleased music we didn’t for baby or oops and they exist we’ll  get a picture disc, photo book and cassette along with posters with fake autopen signatures 

• Love 1