Britney and Amanda

ajcampkx

Amanda Bynes presented herself as a danger to herself and others. I think comparing Britneys situation to Amanda could be unfavorable for Britney. People do get better but obviously there stories range from an injustice to perhaps other strange things? I'm just looking for views on the comparison

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/amanda-bynes-spills-gasoline-dog-allegedly-starting-fire-article-1.1407693

no, it couldn't. A probate non-limited cship is also inappropriate for Amanda. This is why disabilities rights people say we're mean to them: because we assume that Britney is perfectly healthy and anyone else who has blatant mental health issues deserves a cship.

But it's perfectly possible to work with the assumption that a cship is not appropriate for people like Amanda. The fact the abuse wasn't blatant is another thing, but she is not in a coma, her mom relinquished the estate cship etc.

• Love 1