Britney on IG: "This song by Lenny Kravitz is a fun one to dance to ... of course my favorite lyric is I WAS BORN !!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL"

Y'all.... I get it, Britney's Instagram can be a confusing place but we can't allow it to cause us to (further) lose our minds.

RED HAIR DYE washes out very quickly. Especially if it was just a fun little temporary one (like the kind people use for Halloween). Expert "Hairstylists" need to stfu because maybe she didn't use professional hair dye?! And also the professional color can fade quickly too if not properly taken care of with special color shampoo. I can speak on this a woman who in the past occasionally dyed her hair shades of red and I also have hairstylist friends and a mother who was a professional hair colorist.

ALSO.... maybe she got her hair cut short and ended up not liking it so she clipped her extensions back in for the video?!

the whole point of this is that NONE OF US ******* KNOW ANYTHING and that is simply the only truth that we can hold on to.

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 1