Britney on IG: "This song by Lenny Kravitz is a fun one to dance to ... of course my favorite lyric is I WAS BORN !!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL"

First time poster here…

I do think this video is recent, if you zoom in on her nails you can see the red tips from her engagement video. Could be wrong!Β 
Β 

also if you look closely at her hair, above her shoulders near her ears you can see the parts that would have been red.Β 

sorry if I de-rail the thread, it’s not my intention.Β 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Lucyp said:

First time poster here…

I do think this video is recent, if you zoom in on her nails you can see the red tips from her engagement video. Could be wrong!Β 
Β 

also if you look closely at her hair, above her shoulders near her ears you can see the parts that would have been red.Β 

There are paparazzi shots from June that showed her leaving a police station and she had light pink streaks in her hair then. Looks more like that to me

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Lucyp said:

First time poster here…

Β 

yeah I think I see the red tips on her nails :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 3