Britney Netflix trailer rumored to drop on Wednesday

18 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly real talk you’re right but I’m hoping they are more specific and get into more conservatorship details and focus on L and J… but I doubt it L allegedly has ties to Netflix executives 

It’s been reported it is focusing more on L and J. But from what’s been going around Twitter it seems like it’s going to be pro cship 

Sorry but…what do you guys think will be the point of the documentary? Like there is already framing britney and if they dont further investigate Jamie and especially Lou and the F***ed up system behind it, I dont see a point in this. I would rather wait a few years till Brit is free so she can make her own documentary and speak for herself. 

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

*yawn* , 

All these insiders and vague tweets over a Netflix doc. Just come out with a trailer already or move on  - it’s just a Netflix show, not a new album :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Yeah I wouldn't put any stock in those Stan Twitter accounts for valid information. They're the same accounts that posted fake quotes from Britney's live testimony saying stuff like "It's because of my fans/free britney movement that i have the strength etc." If it comes out, it comes out 

• Like 1