Britney Netflix trailer rumored to drop on Wednesday

16 minutes ago, brit*****94 said:

SAY IT AGAIN FOR THOSE IN THE BACK

I really don’t understand why all the attention has to be on the victim of the situation instead of the perpetrators. We have also been led to believe she doesn’t enjoy this kind of attention and the way people lurk into her past, so what’s the point? One Framing Britney Spears was enough, none of the other copy-paste documentaries will make a difference or do her any favor/bring more awareness.

Why don’t they release a documentary focused on the legal ins and outs of it and the key players of the corruption instead? I can’t stand how the British one kept saying there were two sides. As if Britney’s suffering and isolation could be justified!

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I really don’t understand why all the attention has to be on the victim of the situation instead of the perpetrators. We have also been led to believe she doesn’t enjoy this kind of attention and the way people lurk into her past, so what’s the point? One Framing Britney Spears was enough, none of the other copy-paste documentaries will make a difference or do her any favor/bring more awareness.

Why don’t they release a documentary focused on the legal ins and outs of it and the key players of the corruption instead? I can’t stand how the British one kept saying there were two sides. As if Britney’s suffering and isolation could be justified!

100% This 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

God, I love you. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’m with you 100%

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Matou said:

I'm afraid about this doc (if it's true) ... the narrative will not be approve by Britney & the release date is weird ...

Yeaaaah, if the doc isn't focusing on the money and corruption, then I don't see the point of it, really. We already know about he rise to superstardom. This needs to be focused only on the conservatorship. I feel like we got plenty of information from the Ronan and Gia New Yorker piece . It'd be nice if the doc fleshed out those details even more 

• Like 3