Britney Netflix trailer rumored to drop on Wednesday

35 minutes ago, Miley6676 said:

Babs Gray from Britney’s Gram has hinted the documentary is pro team con 

Why would Netflix release a doc that would support team con while the whole world (from celebs to big famous brands) is supporting freebritney? I do not think it would be a good marketing for Netflix to support this con system.

1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

Why would Netflix release a doc that would support team con while the whole world (from celebs to big famous brands) is supporting freebritney? I do not think it would be a good marketing for Netflix to support this con system.

This.  After her testimony, being pro-con would be absurdly unpopular.  Netflix isn’t this stupid.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Miley6676 said:

It’s been reported it is focusing more on L and J. But from what’s been going around Twitter it seems like it’s going to be pro cship 

To be fair the rumours from twitter so far have been correct depending on the source, this clip is clearly anti conservatorship and hopefully will set the tone for the entire thing but yeah I’m not getting my hopes up