Britney is back on Instagram and updates us on her trip to Palm Springs to celebrate her engagement

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Please do not derail the thread with theories about her instagram, it has been made quite clear there is a specific thread to discuss that. Warning Points will be awarded to those who ignore.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Posts must be manually approved for this topic.

5 hours ago, Reluctant said:

I just don’t understand why she says things that are so verifiably untrue (e.g., I’ve never had a white bikini, etc etc) These are not new pics and she doesn’t have clip in extensions. Such weird things to lie about. But like my momma always told me, “It’s their lie, let them tell it how they want.”

didn't lynn a while back say something about Britney instagram being off? like they were monitoring comments, but I wonder if lynn some of the posts and caption weren't actually Britney.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baby Bottle Pop said:

I wanted to stay silent about the the censorship but I just can't do it, it's getting way of of control here. Some people are really acting like Lou Taylor and Daddy Spears to fit their own narrative. @Jordan Miller everybody is complaining about this, maybe it's time to do something. :gunney:

he would never listen members of this forum, don't hope to anything from Brent Everett ,i mean Jordan Miller.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

I’m a hair stylist and the way she worded it makes me think that the color just bled out in the shower, not meaning it completely faded out of her hair. Vibrant “fashion” colors like that tend to bleed out in the shower. I always warn my bright red clients that the color will probably bleed and to not worry! I don’t think she was meaning it faded out in one wash.