Britney is back on Instagram and updates us on her trip to Palm Springs to celebrate her engagement

Message added by Slayer,

Please do not derail the thread with theories about her instagram, it has been made quite clear there is a specific thread to discuss that. Warning Points will be awarded to those who ignore.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Posts must be manually approved for this topic.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Oxic said:

She looks hot but I'm 80% sure this pic is old

I know she could use the same clothes and the same necklace at different days, but she has the same wrinkle in the shirt :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: So why the lie tho?

Her hair looks different here and Sam liked the post.

Also for the 1000th time theories are not for this thread.

• Haha 4

Stream BOYZ ♫

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is from February of this year. Part of me is expecting a filing to appear shortly. I mean why now?

Side note, I don't understand why we have to pretend that it's a theory that she doesn't fully control the account. This isn't an outrageous statement given the circumstances and how we know the instagram. Frankly I think its actually counter producter to assume that it's 100% her, given the fact that her team used it to convince the world she was okay with her situation. This is not intended to derail the thread but even the timing of this feels off.

Wrong place to put this. There is another thread to do it in.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Her hair looks different here and Sam liked the post.

Also for the 1000th time theories are not for this thread.

I never said she's not controlling her instagram tho:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:, she could be the one posting in, but u can't deny the caption is odd, that's it. Nice that Sam liked the post it leaves me calmer.