Britney is back on Instagram and updates us on her trip to Palm Springs to celebrate her engagement

Moscow
Message added by Slayer,

Please do not derail the thread with theories about her instagram, it has been made quite clear there is a specific thread to discuss that. Warning Points will be awarded to those who ignore.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Posts must be manually approved for this topic.

4 minutes ago, s&m said:

The photo is not new but we already saw candids of her driving without the red extensions!

please stop

I seriously think some people need to go outside because this constant hate and analysing is scary. 

Also FYI WPs will be awarded to anyone who has on numerous occasions tried to derail threads with instagram theories whilst knowing it is against the rules.

• Haha 2
Just now, Slayer said:

I seriously think some people need to go outside because this constant hate and analysing is scary. 

Also FYI WPs will be awarded to anyone who has on numerous occasions tried to derail threads with instagram theories whilst knowing it is against the rules.

Exactly. The thing is:

- If she doesn’t post for 3 days people are like “where is Britney”

- If she deactivates her insta: “where is Britney”

- She comes back to us :  “where is Britney”

Omg these people are getting crazier and crazier.

If Something happened we will find out soon but let’s make sense. She can never win

• Love 4