Jesy Nelson talks debut single 'BOYZ,’ reveals cover art

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and do not incite hate.

She has an unhealthy obsession with bad boys. That's her authentic truth. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

So unique and unheard of  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm all down for great bops but I'm unsure she lives in actual reality if she thinks she's gonna make all people be there to comment and be opinionated about her first single.

I find the topic "bad boys" cringe and immature, so she has kind of already lost me with those lyrics and I haven't even heard the music. 

14 hours ago, Slayer said:

I just wish I liked her music, no shade to her she’s a great dancer! Hopefully she puts out stuff I like.

I agree shes a phenomenal dancer but her music has been very stereotypical of what you would expect her to release which is meh for me. I wan't her to have a Beyonce Moment like Beyonces first 3 albums lol

Though her actions regarding the VMA has made me a tad salty on her, cause you can't always complain to get what you think you deserve, that's no way to start or build a career

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Slayerare these BOYZ ready or should I give them the knot? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I am pumped for this song. I’m not projecting high expectations because I don’t want to be disappointed, but like... I will stream the **** out of it anyway! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I hope it's coming soon! I genuinely do not know what to expect, I couldn't really hear much of what Jesy was saying but loved what I could hear of Nicki's!

Jesy's ex bf who is with her posted this yesterday - NM = Nicki Minaj?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hope it's coming soon! I genuinely do not know what to expect, I couldn't really hear much of what Jesy was saying but loved what I could hear of Nicki's!

Jesy's ex bf who is with her posted this yesterday - NM = Nicki Minaj?

My sis don’t have the green pass so I highly doubt they filmed together. But I’m really expecting her to diss Miss Rona tho! :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: NM could stand for: NO MORONS allowed on this thread?! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block