TMZ: Sam Asghari Hot Shots

Part of me wonders where these photos are from because while some of them look like photos from his job, like behind the scenes stuff, others look like they're from him hanging out with someone close, say a girlfriend because without proof, I can only theorise.

Speaking of theories, isn't there a theory that Britney's photo has limited access to the Internet and all photos are uploaded to an online cloud drive first.

Without accusing, part of me kinda feels like we're seeing private photos because someone shared them.

I’m sorry I know we are supposed to not bash him, but I find it really odd that this came up 

I also find it odd that TMZ happens to catch up with his ex girlfriend.. his ex is a nobody, so why would paparazzi be following her unless someone gave them a heads up on where she will be.. maybe she called them herself for attention, but there’s a small scared part of me that thinks he orchestrated it

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jokobish said:

I’m sorry I know we are supposed to not bash him, but I find it really odd that this came up 

I also find it odd that TMZ happens to catch up with his ex girlfriend.. his ex is a nobody, so why would paparazzi be following her unless someone gave them a heads up on where she will be.. maybe she called them herself for attention, but there’s a small scared part of me that thinks he orchestrated it

Well Jamie managed to have a video showing Shrek cheating on Britney.

Anything is possible in Britney's world. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

Well Jamie managed to have a video showing Shrek cheating on Britney.

Anything is possible in Britney's world. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lmaoo very true, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the video he showed her was an old video from before they were even together just to get him out

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Or maybe the tabloid that regularly supports the conservatorship regardless of Jamie and his legal teams actions wants to muddy the waters by showing sam off in a positive light, knowing certain fans question him and any article that TMZ posts about him would make fans question him more...

...which ultimately benefits Team Conservatorship, as he was the only person Britney spoke about in a positive light.

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Or maybe the tabloid that regularly supports the conservatorship regardless of Jamie and his legal teams actions wants to muddy the waters by showing sam off in a positive light, knowing certain fans question him and any article that TMZ posts about him would make fans question him more...

...which ultimately benefits Team Conservatorship, as he was the only person Britney spoke about in a positive light.

So this article could be paid for out of the infamous "media matters" budget? Wow. That would be Evil genius mode. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So this article could be paid for out of the infamous "media matters" budget? Wow. That would be Evil genius mode. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Possibly, I mean we are talking about a man and a legal team who did an interview to say it was all a conspiracy, tell the world Britney doesn't want the conservatorship to end, told Britney she just doesn't remember and then petitioned to end on the basis that they're all paid....

...why wouldn't they muddy the waters if it got fans looking at Britneys boyfriend cynically?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, --- said:

maybe tmz is pretending to be pro-sam to gaslight us into opposition

Was thinking this too.  Wasn't there a point when TMZ was 'supportive' of Britney for a while... which got her talking to their paps giving them lots of content to work with.  But then once Jamie got involved, it was consistently against her.  But they'll occasionally do pro-Britney/Sam to gaslight them and us.