CNN Special Report – Toxic: Britney Spears’ Battle For Freedom- a compelling one-hour special airing , September 26 at 8pm ET

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Everyone's after a piece of the #FreeBritney movement's success. It's kind of sad honestly; where was CNN when the movement first began years ago?

This. I wonder if they're going to include this clip when they go over the abuse she has endured from the media throughout her entire career

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Does anyone know if this will be available online anywhere? I don't have regular TV, just Netflix, Hulu, etc. I suppose I could pirate it, but I wanna watch it live if I can!

Probably will be on the CNN Go app after it airs, but you need a login from a tv provider. IDK how I'm going to watch it either.

WOW. This is huge. Some people may look at this like "Wow jumping on the bandwagon" but this is a MAJOR NEWS NETWORK. Investigative journalism. This is going to bring the illegitimacy of this from a legal standpoint to the general public. This is great, plus you know Lisa M. has been speaking truth since day 1, I hope she drags Ingham in this special (as she's already one in the past!!)