CNN Special Report – Toxic: Britney Spears’ Battle For Freedom- a compelling one-hour special airing , September 26 at 8pm ET

dfffff

Airs Sunday, September 26 at 8pm ET, Days Before Court Hearing Deciding Fate of Conservatorship

Britney Spears’ legal battle over a contentious conservatorship has garnered attention around the world, from the diehard fans leading the #FreeBritney movement to lawmakers on Capitol Hill. In TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM, a compelling one-hour special airing Sunday, September 26 at 8pm ET, CNN’s Alisyn Camerota and Chloe Melas explore the explosive revelations that emerged out of the pop icon’s tireless fight to end her 13-year conservatorship. The report also examines critical conversations around tabloid culture, mental health, and the treatment of women in media sparked by Spears’ battle.

Airing days before the court hearing that will decide the fate of Spears’ conservatorship, TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM, features an array of voices, from lawmakers proposing protections for those under conservatorships and actors familiar with the scrutiny of Hollywood, to expert attorneys and the staff closest to Spears over the years. The special includes interviews with actors Mischa Barton and Rosie O’Donnell; House Representatives Charlie Crist (D-FL) and Nancy Mace (R-SC); the founders of the #FreeBritney movement; conservator expert attorney Lisa MacCarley; award-winning journalists Ronan Farrow and Jia Tolentino; and several team members who were close to Spears from the beginning of her career through the start of her conservatorship.

TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM will stream live for subscribers via CNNgo (CNN.com/go and via CNNgo apps for Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV and Android TV) and on the CNN mobile apps for iOS and Android. TOXIC: BRITNEY SPEARS’ BATTLE FOR FREEDOM will be available on demand beginning Monday, September 27 via cable/satellite systems, CNNgo platforms and CNN mobile apps.

The special will re-air on Sunday, October 3 at 9pm ET.

Link

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ohhh no she is involved

I know, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. 

I know she used to be Team Con's mouthpiece but I don't think they've any left because there's too much pressure and support for Britney.

During Britney's second court testimony Chole Melas said she and other journalists were visibly upset when Britney spoke about how cruel the situation is. I'm not her biggest fan by any means but she seemed somewhat genuine when she talked about getting emotional. 

More importantly, Ronan Farrow has been interviewed for it. He'll bring facts about the corruption. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1