Just found this YOUTUBE comment about the original gimme more mv

3 hours ago, L Bob said:

I believe this theory. I remember the night the POM music video came out there were a few unfinished versions uploaded first. Maybe this is common, I really don't know. But there were versions online that still had green screen in it. I think in some shots her body looked very different (because they definitely changed her body in the final version). I remember watching it with a friend of mine and we both wondered how this ended up on YouTube. But it was gone when we looked the next day once the completed video hit the internet. So clearly there are some people on her team doing things they shouldn't be doing and posting things they shouldn't be posting. But I'm all here for that.

Exactly. I remember unfinished scenes of the funeral version and I am familiar with these being up on YouTube back when you’d be able to see what others were watching live (on the home page a mini row of YouTube videos would flip every 3 seconds indicating videos being viewed live)

IDK why people are not able to believe this is not just a fan theory, her team sabotaged her big time her label also did the same there was no budget for this album at all, Jospeh Khan also mentioned this on Twitter I remember it her team/father was so focused on Circus as a light pop album but it isn't really it's more darker than Blackout and that's why I think she did had control over Circus album too! This is not a conspiracy theory at all, Britney wanted to do things with Blackout but her father was so focus to put her down we really never would've gotten circus this soon! Just by looking at shows, she performs most songs from Blackout this era was purposely sabotaged by her team and I am sure of it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1