Can We Worship Stevie Nicks a Bit?

Kyky

Anyone else here a big Stevie Nicks fan?  I grew up listening to her, and she was one of the first artists I really started researching, due to my mom being a fan. I was absolutely blown away when I first heard her legendary epic “edge of seventeen.”  Her career has transcended decades and she is revered as the queen of rock and roll and rightfully so as she is the only female to be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame twice.

She has remained relevant in pop culture, and to this day she is still selling out arena tours as a solo and as the main draw of Fleetwood Mac. She was even booked as a headliner for multiple music festivals over 45 years into her career! She is amazing live and her voice is just unreal. Anyone else a stan? I love dissecting her lyrics and one of my all time favorites is a Fleetwood Mac cut “Sisters of the Moon” I feel as though this song is so visual and can be interpreted in so many ways. “And a black widow spider makes more sound than she” — sends chills up my spine. 

What are your faves and if your new let me

know what you think of Sisters of the Moon

also some cuts to check out:

Goldust Woman live from Chicago

Trouble in Shangri La 

Planets of the Universe 

Rhiannon Live 2005StevieNicks.jpg

(This is my first post, sorry it’s not very flashy lol) 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

Landslide has somehow climbed back up to one of my top Spotify tracks lately :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Such a classic 

Lol, right now I have sisters of the moon,

gypsy and Rhiannon.

have you heard the live version of landslide with the Melbourne symphony orchestra ? It’s my fave 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rod Distasi said:

Huge fan of Stevie…music wise, I own everything by her…I have seen her live solo 3 times and 5 times with Fleetwood Mac. Check out sisters of the moon live from the mirage tour, on YouTube if you haven’t already. Most fans say it’s one of their greatest performances of all time.

The live version is actually on Spotify :) 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

OMFGGGGGG I love Stevie so much 

I have her greatest hits vinyl that I play alot

basic answer but dreams will always have a close place in my heart cause it’s the song my mom would play when I was little 

I saw on that Rolling Stones list they named dreams as the 8/9?! Best song 

taste and deserved 

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block