Fire Drill [Circus Demo]

Hello Again,

I’m back with another demo from the Circus era. This Particular confirmation was one of a kind at the time when it happened months ago. I was able to confirm this one on Instagram Live.

I had reached out in other ways but did not receive a response. So one night I was up very late. It was just before 6am and i saw that Lyrica Anderson was going live. I knew this was my chance. I had read all over the internet when she was talked about, that she was said to have written for Britney. So I immediately started going through my Rolodex of songs I’m my head. I have only heard a few demos from Lyrica and my thoughts did not immediately go to Fire Drill. It actually went to a song released before Blackout was even released and there is no demo (at least not Lyrica’s writers demo) online for that song.

Fun Fact about me is that when I reach out to a writer or a producer I never bombard them with questions about songs. I only ever ask about one. Maybe I’ll go back for more later on, but my intention is to let them know that their work is appreciated and loved. So this is the song I went with.

It leaked as a Rihanna demo, but I’ve learned that most unreleased demos are leaked with either the wrong artist, intended artist, producer, writer are wrong. Many are changed and reposted with correct tags but not all. And I’ve also learned that sometimes they completely lie and say they’ve never worked on a song with that title, or I’ve never even worked with that producer. And whatever they say is what I go with because the songs aren’t mine and I didn’t write those stories.

Anyway here is the full video of my interactions with Lyrica on Ig live. For a few days after I thought there was no volume, luckily I’m just technologically ignorant and there is full audio. And also the demo of Fire Drill produced by Brian Kennedy who is know for Rihanna’s Disturbia and Chris Brown’s Forever.

I’m Hoping to reveal another Circus demo at midnight tonight! YouTube has a habit of blocking songs even if they’re uploaded on other channels 10 years ago so fingers crossed 🤞🏼

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic