Do you remember "Blackout Golden Edition"?

2 hours ago, Sparkleoftruth. said:

I love this edition... I preferred it to the original blackout. One of the melodies was even my ringtone for a long time!

I have it saved on my MacBook so whenever I’m feeling nostalgic I just play that 

Oh, please share :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, privateclumsy said:

Do you remember Blackout Golden Edition? It was on youtube few (4?) years ago but later was taken down. I remember it was GENIUS, even better than blackout which is the best album ever... I remember there were 2 (?) intros (one with Britney eating something and answering questions I hope I remember it right), different order of songs and megamix at the end... and the golden cover. I think it was even one long video, with transitions between songs. 

Please, I hope I'm not the one who remembers this. Maybe you have it downloaded? I need this. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

PS there are few videos on youtube that claim to be golden edition, but they are NOT, so don't link them 

3630851232_b33ccc4a73_z.jpg

YES! I always check my saved videos on YouTube to see if they ever become public again lol

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Sparkleoftruth. said:

I love this edition... I preferred it to the original blackout. One of the melodies was even my ringtone for a long time!

I have it saved on my MacBook so whenever I’m feeling nostalgic I just play that 

I would LOVE to hear it. Can you please share it with me?

23 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

It’s literally just fanmade edits it’s nothing special 

It’s a cute refreshment if you listen to blackout a lot, but only one or two tracks are really worth playing over the original tbh

edit: but I get the added nostalgia factor 

• Love 1

There was also a great blackout mega mix something like blackout ej megamix, i think it began with “the one n only Britney” and all the single blackout demos, b-sides and demos were there it was a non stop megamix there was a circus one also, anyone remembers these megamixes?? I search them at YouTube but never found them :( also there was one called blackout wolf eyes mini mix 

• Love 1
On 9/20/2021 at 10:04 PM, tco said:

There was also a great blackout mega mix something like blackout ej megamix, i think it began with “the one n only Britney” and all the single blackout demos, b-sides and demos were there it was a non stop megamix there was a circus one also, anyone remembers these megamixes?? I search them at YouTube but never found them :( also there was one called blackout wolf eyes mini mix 

Actually, there’s an official Blackout medley/megamix that leaked a while back. The megamix is basically Gimme More, Break the ice and Piece of me. I think it was even used in a radio interview at one point as background music.