Do you remember "Blackout Golden Edition"? UPDATE: we found it!

10 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

I'd seen the tracklist is the same as original, so it's definitely not, but I downloaded it, just to be sure, but unfortunately it's not this golden. I remember this golden probably had vocals from demos in Hot As Ice and Break The Ice 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, privateclumsy said:

Do you remember Blackout Golden Edition? It was on youtube few (4?) years ago but later was taken down. I remember it was GENIUS, even better than blackout which is the best album ever... I remember there were 2 (?) intros (one with Britney eating something and answering questions I hope I remember it right), different order of songs and megamix at the end... and the golden cover. I think it was even one long video, with transitions between songs. 

Please, I hope I'm not the one who remembers this. Maybe you have it downloaded? I need this. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

PS there are few videos on youtube that claim to be golden edition, but they are NOT, so don't link them 

3630851232_b33ccc4a73_z.jpg

She was eating ice 🥶

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I have never heard of this edition. Now im really interested, when you say different do you mean Demos? Like when Hot as Ice was called Cold as Fire etc?

demos but kinda mixed with final versions and actually all this remixed but in really cool way, you may think it's impossible but it was even better than blackout itself