16 Years Ago Today : How I Met Your Mother premiered.

Moscow

On 9/20/2021 at 3:08 PM, CarTurn said:

Can’t wait for How I Met Your Father with Hilary Duff!!!

Hilary Duff Photo GIF

Looks like the new cast will be racially diverse. 

How I Met Your Father': Everything to Know About Cast, More

Hilary Duff Flaunts Killer Abs in **** Bra Top for Shape - E! Online

Sophie (Hilary Duff) - The show's protagonist, will be narrating the show as she tells her son the story of how she met his father. 

TheMoInMontrose

Ian (Daniel Augustin) - A Tinder match for Sophie who finally meets her in real life for the first time and becomes her love interest.

TheMoInMontrose — actor chris lowell @mrchrislowell is 32 today...

Jesse (Chris Lowell) - one of Sophie’s best friends. The character is described as “smart with a bit of an edge,” and a cynic when it comes to love. “He’s an aspiring musician who works as an Uber driver to make ends meet and lives with his best friend Sid,” according to the official breakdown

Suraj Sharma shows you how to do summer style

Sid (Suraj Sharma), Jesse’s best friend and roommate. He’s a new bar owner and plays the optimist to Jesse’s cynicism.

60 **** and Hot Francia Raisa Pictures – Bikini, ***, ***** -  SharenatorSharenator

Valentina (Francia Raisa) - Is Sophie's roommate. She’s an aspiring stylist and Sophie’s great friend. She’s impulsive and adventurous and Sophie relies on Valentina’s ability to cheer her up when she gets down. Valentina has just come back from London Fashion Week with the gorgeous, British Charlie.

my new plaid pants: Good Morning, Gratuitous Tom Ainsley

Charlie (Tom Ainsley) - an aspiring model who fell in love with Sophie’s room mate Valentina (Raisa) (an aspiring stylist) at London Fashion Week and followed her to New York. The son of conservative aristocrats, Charlie’s a great guy but he’s been living in a rich person’s bubble his whole life.

Tien Tran (How I Met Your Father Cast): Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Ethnicity

Ellen (Tien Tran), Jesse’s adopted sister, who just moved to New York from a small farming town after separating from her wife. Ellen’s more comfortable on an organic lettuce field than in a Brooklyn dive bar.

Gnome Alone - Cartelera de Cine

Drew (Josh Peck) - Vice Principal of Sophie's friend, Jesse's elementary school.

Ashley Reyes - In Her Own Style — The Bare Magazine

Hannah (Ashley Reyes) - A surgical resident in a long-distance relationship with one of Sophie's friends. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block