Is this behavior normal? *dating* *personal*

Hi everyone :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

This is gonna get extremely personal but I'm worried about my boyfriend and I honestly don't know where to start looking for help (if needed). With googling it it's hard to find specific answer so I look forward for your advice (where to start looking for more advice too haha) :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I hope my bae will never find this thread :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Please don't laugh :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

So my boyfriend is thirsty like literally 24/7 (he's a bottom most of the time). He finds innuendos in everything. EVERYTHING. Even innocent things. Like in a word ''come''. He jokes about those stuff even when we are with our friends. It's extremely annoying. I think he thinks it's funny or something. Also he got like a obsession (?) with me. He gets crazy about my fit body etc, he loves those stuff when a guy is so strong, is ripped etc. It started like a month ago I guess when it got that intense. ***ual attraction is obviously normal and needed and everyone loves it but not freaking almost 24/7 and with that whole innuendos thing. I live it everyday and I'm telling you as someone who has to experience all of it - this doesn't seem normal. I tried to have some convs with him about that, asking him if he knows how he behaves and telling him that he embarrasses me in front of our friends. He just ignores it. He becomes suddenly so innocent and changes topic. I love him but what is this? It became so annoying and I don't know what to do about it. I'm so worried about him. This sounds like some type of h rny flu :queenie_falling_dying_dead: No idea what the hell is going on, I've never seen anyone being that thirsty

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Hi everyone :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

This is gonna get extremely personal but I'm worried about my boyfriend and I honestly don't know where to start looking for help (if needed). With googling it it's hard to find specific answer so I look forward for your advice (where to start looking for more advice too haha) :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

I hope my bae will never find this thread :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Please don't laugh :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

So my boyfriend is thirsty like literally 24/7 (he's a bottom most of the time). He finds innuendos in everything. EVERYTHING. Even innocent things. Like in a word ''come''. He jokes about those stuff even when we are with our friends. It's extremely annoying. I think he thinks it's funny or something. Also he got like a obsession (?) with me. He gets crazy about my fit body etc, he loves those stuff when a guy is so strong, is ripped etc. It started like a month ago I guess when it got that intense. ***ual attraction is obviously normal and needed and everyone loves it but not freaking almost 24/7 and with that whole innuendos thing. I live it everyday and I'm telling you as someone who has to experience all of it - this doesn't seem normal. I tried to have some convs with him about that, asking him if he knows how he behaves and telling him that he embarrasses me in front of our friends. He just ignores it. He becomes suddenly so innocent and changes topic. I love him but what is this? It became so annoying and I don't know what to do about it. I'm so worried about him. This sounds like some type of h rny flu :queenie_falling_dying_dead: No idea what the hell is going on, I've never seen anyone being that thirsty

It's too soon to tell, little information to come up  with precise ideas, but the very fact that you find it annoying, speaks volumes, because if one of the members of a partnership is not having it, speaks about it and his requests are ignored, it is not positive at all. This could be many things, from an extreme physical infatuation, an immature individual, a lack on your part to establish boundaries clearly, to a personality disorder on his part, slowly coming to life before your eyes. If you establish boundaries and he doesn't respect them, it's a red flag. A huge one. So, my advice is, observe and slowly decide if you can go on with this or if you rather find options, from going to therapy together to saying bye bye. And trust yourself, if something doesn't work for you, don't take it, no matter how others might tell you it is "cool" or "normal". Normalcy is relative. What matters is your level of wellbeing and comfort regarding a situation. Nobody is you and they will never have the full picture. The questuion is not "is this normal?", but "do I want this? And why?" 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Style. said:

You can say to him that sometimes is better to just look, but don’t touch! Isn’t that riteeee @CrazyButItFeelsAllright :emma: 

No, I obviously want him to touch me and be close with him because he's my boyfriend so I won't ''punish'' him like that but thank you for you advice anyway, I appreciate that!

6 hours ago, Bigno said:

It's too soon to tell, little information to come up  with precise ideas, but the very fact that you find it annoying, speaks volumes, because if one of the members of a partnership is not having it, speaks about it and his requests are ignored, it is not positive at all. This could be many things, from an extreme physical infatuation, an immature individual, a lack on your part to establish boundaries clearly, to a personality disorder on his part, slowly coming to life before your eyes. If you establish boundaries and he doesn't respect them, it's a red flag. A huge one. So, my advice is, observe and slowly decide if you can go on with this or if you rather find options, from going to therapy together to saying bye bye. And trust yourself, if something doesn't work for you, don't take it, no matter how others might tell you it is "cool" or "normal". Normalcy is relative. What matters is your level of wellbeing and comfort regarding a situation. Nobody is you and they will never have the full picture. The questuion is not "is this normal?", but "do I want this? And why?" 

Thank you for you advice, friend! Damn, very smart things here. Love it.

13 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yep. That's what it is. You snatched that v card and now you have power; use it wisely. 

Thanks for advice. I try to for sure. 

6 hours ago, chaotic_ said:

DUMP HIM Shirt Dump Him Tshirt Britney Spears Shirt Y2K image 0

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme::ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I really appreciate all of your comments, you guys :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thank you everyone again!

• Like 1

Honestly I think it’s normal and well, I can’t blame him. :emma: Tbh, as someone who’s recently become ***** again like 24/7, it can feel addicting. Ever since I started hitting the gym regularly again, especially after being inconsistent for a couple of months, my s** drive has literally been insane. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I find that when I physically look better, I usually just want to be shirtless or wearing as little clothes as possible almost all of the time. In a way, I like the attention I get from it and it’s always been funny to me when “straight” guys at the gym who have whole *** gf’s be also checking me out. Or maybe they’re just eyeing me down cause of that theory where other alpha men feel a connection to other men who may remind them of themselves. Then again, if I see a hot guy at the gym (which is like all the time :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:), I can’t help but stare even though I try to be as discreet about it as possible. In conclusion, I’m a whole *** thirsty b1tch. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  As far as your bf goes, he’s probably just whipped and desires more s** than what you’re able to offer. I mean as long as he isn’t feeling deprived of s**, he should understand that everyone has a certain limit or boundary. Maybe he’s more ***ually attracted to you than you are to him? And even if he gets uncontrollably h0rny, just tell him to j*** off? Idk.

46 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Honestly I think it’s normal and well, I can’t blame him. :emma: Tbh, as someone who’s recently become h*rny again like 24/7, it can feel addicting. Ever since I started hitting the gym regularly again, especially after being inconsistent for a couple of months, my s** drive has literally been insane. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I find that when I physically look better, I usually just want to be shirtless or wearing as little clothes as possible almost all of the time. In a way, I like the attention I get from it and it’s always been funny to me when “straight” guys at the gym who have whole *** gf’s be also checking me out. Or maybe they’re just eyeing me down cause of that theory where other alpha men feel a connection to other men. Then again, if I see a hot guy at the gym (which is like all the time :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:), I can’t help but stare even though I try to be as discreet about it as possible. In conclusion, I’m a whole *** thirsty b1tch. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  As far as your bf goes, he’s probably just whipped and desires more s** than what you’re able to offer. I mean as long as he isn’t feeling deprived of s**, he should understand that everyone has a certain limit or boundary. Maybe he’s more ***ually attracted to you than you are to him? And even if he gets uncontrollably h0rny, just tell him to j*** off? Idk.

We should date 

• Haha 1

You should be honest with yourself and him. If it bothers you, I hope you took the time to sit down with him and explain how it's annoying and why you feel that way. He could just be super giddy he finally found someone to love and all that stuff and expresses it in his own quirky way. If you're looking to make it last, you need to understand there will be disagreements and slight differences. You just have to talk it out with each other. If you find it iredeemable, then reevaluate what you want out of a relationship. That's my two cents 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block