Perez Hilton doesn't expect people to forgive him: "I am irredeemable in the eyes of most"

Perez Hilton recently said something along the lines of "it's worse to be forgotten than hated". This whole rehabilitation is hogwash, if we're not allowed swear as he was deplatformed for harassing TikTok stars not six months ago....

Once again, young women and teens. Once again, slander and abuse.

Let his career die by removing the oxygen of active hate.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, indyRS said:

I don't care what age he is or was, you absolutely don't wish death on someone. That's borderline sociopathic. 

He hasn't grown, he just think he has but he hasn't. **** him.

And yet so many people who frequent this forum do it all over social media to the criminals on team con making it harder for Britney (despite the fact that these things should never affect her, it gets talked about in court). 

32 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

And yet so many people who frequent this forum do it all over social media to the criminals on team con making it harder for Britney (despite the fact that these things should never affect her, it gets talked about in court). 

Yea but think about that...the same people on team con who are complaining about death threats are the same ppl who had someone who wished death on Britney at her shows, backstage, and on stage...how sick is that...

7 hours ago, G-unit said:

If he truly changed, he would step away from all of this that has caused this image of him.  He continues discuss it, as if he is some sort of victim.  He was obsessed with fame back then and getting as many hits as possible on his website.  He comments were disgusting and out of line (beyond just Britney, too).  There’s a level of sociopath associated with people who find that type of behavior acceptable and/or comical.  You can “grow” and apologize all you want, but that doesn’t mean anyone has to forgive you for being BEYOND and indecent person at one point in time.  He still seems obsessed with fame, hence his complete mental breakdown over his TikTok being banned…go be a dad to your kids and live a normal life.  One apology is sufficient if you, truly, mean it.  Beyond that, actions speak louder than words…if he wishes to still use his “celebrity”, then he should be doing more with his platform to raise awareness for very serious issues in the world…not talking about stuff like this every chance he gets.  He was a really bad person back in the day, even Gaga ended her friendship with him…and she was just as fame-obsessed as he was, so that speaks volumes.

He definitely has a personality disorder. As you state it, it wasn't just Britney, he was mean to everyone and totally obsessed with fame. I have to say, I was one who somewhat gave him the benefit of the doubt recently. But it wasn't a second when I saw him now he mocks deaths of people because they are unvax. I mean, whetjer you agree with the vax or not, the fact that you make your website a place to laugh at people's tragedies is despicable. He is the same bully ****, now he is just more of a hypocrite 

3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

You absolutely have a point.

It doesn't matter how bad Perez or her team has treated her. ?/Making threats and Wishing death on someone is just wrong. (Unless they're doing Hit**r type ****)

So there's times where fans don't remember where the line is and get hypocritical

11 hours ago, Derrick said:

How many times does he have to apologize for being a pos before people believe he isn’t? Are you on his payroll or something?

We wont forgive him so he can stop with his fake *** apologies. Why should we? He's not sorry for humiliating her, insulting her, wishing her death and calling her a coke ***** etc

Do you know who leaked the pic of Britney when she had her period and had a leak? Guess who. Perez ******* Hilton. He never left Britney alone...even when she had normal slip ups (leaks during periods are super normal. All women have them trust me)

He had to capitalize on trashing her and presenting her like something like less than human. She was a ******* joke to him. I bet he would drink -champagne if she offed herself back in 07-08 and would take that as his accomplishment.

Some things you can forgive but cant forget. Some things you cant forgive nor forget. Perez is the latter.

The best thing for Britney for us (her fans) is him to stay away from mentioning her and his bs he did to her through years.

• Love 1

I don't think he's changed at all. There's a scene in the reboot of The Hills a few years back, where Mischa Barton confronts him about the horrible bullying and body shaming he subjected her to for years & which left her traumatised (like shaming her for her cellulite, calling her gross etc., when she was a young girl in her early 20s and he was a grown-*** 30 year old man who should've known better). So anyway, during this confrontation he apologises to her, but she says she can't forgive him, because the impact he had on her & so many other young vulnerable girls at the time (especially Britney, but others too) is not something you can simply undo with one weak apology. When she refuses to forgive him, he basically throws a tantrum, becomes really angry and then throws up his hands and walks out.

I found that so telling. If he was truly sorry and ashamed for what he did in the past, he would respect that people are under no obligation to forgive him, but try to make ammends anyway. Like, you don't apologise to be forgiven, you apologise because you truly mean it and feel sorry, and then you leave it up to the other person how they react to it. The fact that he instantly threw a tantrum when he didn't get what he wanted, tells me it's all just a show. It's still all about him, his public image, and his ego, not about the people he hurt or about truly making ammends.

• Love 4
  • Like 1