Jamie Line posts Instagram stories about ladies she admires and doesn’t include Britney

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzEi2mJ2s56UZunPaREQx 
Just in case she wants this image forgotten about. 

Still no mention of her sisters engagement let alone including her in the ladies she admires knowing all that her sister has accomplished and done for her :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Edit: the ladies she included were all women who were ***ually abused. I didn’t know this and yes that was nice of her. Where is the support towards her sisters abuse? 

• Like 5
Just now, rennen said:

I have no time for Jamie Lynn but not everything she posts is shade to Britney. 

I didn’t say it was. It is shade to not post about her whatsoever and post about others though. This was very nice of her if it’s for the women who were ***ual abused however it doesn’t excuse her not publicly showing support towards her sister while she does for so many others. 

• Like 3

They're all Olympians, they probably don't even know who she is. She hasnt even included any paralympians, way to make herself look awful. But we know she doesn't have any pr. Not to mention a lot of Olympians were forced into the career by their parents... Does that sound familiar  JL?

She previously made some bulls post about international women's Day by praising Ariana Grande, Jlo and Kylie Jenner. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BuwfQzngM6c/?utm_medium=copy_link

The family is so dense.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

They're all Olympians, they probably don't even know who she is. She hasnt even included any paralympians, way to make herself look awful. But we know she doesn't have any pr.

She previously made some bulls post about international women's Day by praising Ariana Grande, Jlo and Kylie Jenner. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BuwfQzngM6c/?utm_medium=copy_link

The family is so dense.

She can speak up about everything else and support others yet she hasn’t shown any support on her social media’s towards her sister whatsoever. It’s interesting that she can post about others but won’t post about her own Sister. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I didn’t say it was. It is shade to not post about her whatsoever and post about others though. This was very nice of her if it’s for the women who were ***ual abused however it doesn’t excuse her not publicly showing support towards her sister while she does for so many others. 

I think it is awful that she hasn't shown any genuine public support for Britney. It is also awful that she hasn't publicly sent Britney well wishes for her engagement yet she can post a celebratory post about that lawyer Dina.

The chances are Jamie Lynn and other members of the family likely found out about Britney's engagement via social media and I bet they're salty about it. 

Either way, these particular stories are about a specific group of females so can we not just leave it at that? Why does it have to be turned into yet another "Jamie Lynn doesn't support Britney" post.

We get it. We know. Jamie Lynn has no time for her sister and by all accounts the feeling is mutual on Britney's side. 

izukutora.gif

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I think we need to stop, we have no understood that she doesn't care about Britney or might not be posting anything maybe because she's afraid we don't know nor I feel Jamie is even important to discuss. 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I think it’s pretty obvious where she stands. Do you not remember her video response? Zero emotion. 

I’m just stating the facts. She hasn’t posted about Britney or her engagement but can absolutely post about others and tragic events in the world. There’s absolutely no reason why she couldn’t have liked her post or commented on it. Bryan also didn’t say anything. 

I think they are making it pretty obvious. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, rennen said:

I think it is awful that she hasn't shown any genuine public support for Britney. It is also awful that she hasn't publicly sent Britney well wishes for her engagement yet she can post a celebratory post about that lawyer Dina.

The chances are Jamie Lynn and other members of the family likely found out about Britney's engagement via social media and I bet they're salty about it. 

Either way, these particular stories are about a specific group of females so can we not just leave it at that? Why does it have to be turned into yet another "Jamie Lynn doesn't support Britney" post.

We get it. We know. Jamie Lynn has no time for her sister and by all accounts the feeling is mutual on Britney's side. 

izukutora.gif

I think on Britney’s end that’s the only way she can react to that kind of treatment. It’s what I would do to but who knows if that’s how she truly wants her family dynamic to be.

It’s just sad that Britney’s own family shows zero support towards her. It breaks my heart! 

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I think it’s pretty obvious where she stands. Do you not remember her video response? Zero emotion. 

I’m just stating the facts. She hasn’t posted about Britney or her engagement but can absolutely post about others and tragic events in the world. There’s absolutely no reason why she couldn’t have liked her post or commented on her. Bryan also didn’t say anything. 

I think they are making it pretty obvious. 

They are, and I am there with you they are awful human beings we already have discovered it a while back! Why the threads? We all hate this family and we know they haven't done a thing to support Brit that's why we are here right? 

3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

They are, and I am there with you they are awful human beings we already have discovered it a while back! Why the threads? We all hate this family and we know they haven't done a thing to support Brit that's why we are here right? 

Let’s not act like I’m the first to make a thread about her. And if she did post about Britney, someone else would make a thread about it.

It’s necessary to talk about this because it further shows her character towards Britney. 

• Like 1