Jamie Line posts Instagram stories about ladies she admires and doesn’t include Britney

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s not act like I’m the first to make a thread about her. And if she did post about Britney, someone else would make a thread about it.

It’s necessary to talk about this because it further shows her character towards Britney. 

You definitely aren’t the first, and won’t be the last! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: How much more of her character do we need to know about, though? It seems pretty set in stone for me! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Sure it’s infuriating that she didn’t post Britney in part 1 of her appreciation posts… but maybe it doesn’t matter who she appreciates because it’s not relevant in the big picture! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

No shade or judgement towards you sis! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: Just more evidence that I think @Slayer make a Jamie Lou sub-forum for JL related posts! :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

You definitely aren’t the first, and won’t be the last! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: How much more of her character do we need to know about, though? It seems pretty set in stone for me! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Sure it’s infuriating that she didn’t post Britney in part 1 of her appreciation posts… but maybe it doesn’t matter who she appreciates because it’s not relevant in the big picture! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

No shade or judgement towards you sis! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: Just more evidence that I think @Slayer make a Jamie Lou sub-forum for JL related posts! :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

I think that idea sounds great! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

🗣🗣🗣ATTENTION: Jimmie Limbo only gets attention from US! Here’s a thought, if we stop giving her attention, everyone will forget about her. Who cares what TF this loser has to say?! Until she says #FreeBritney stop giving her the attention she craves! This is why her family thinks we’re their fans because we are the only ones who post about these hillbillies. 🗣🗣🗣

Fed Up No GIF by Yellowstone

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

🗣🗣🗣ATTENTION: Jimmie Limbo only gets attention from US! Here’s a thought, if we stop giving her attention, everyone will forget about her. Who care what TF this loser has to say?! Until she says #FreeBritney stop giving her the attention she craves! This is why her family thinks we’re their fans because we are the only ones who post about these hillbillies. 🗣🗣🗣

Fed Up No GIF by Yellowstone

Jimmie Limbo :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

A Jamie-Lynn forum ?:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3