R&b singer Tank demands everybody apologize to Nicki Minaj as his research finds the swollen *******s side effect is indeed legit

First of all, Nicki never said not to take the vaccine. In fact, she encouraged people to take it because it is the NORM. She will take it, too, because when you’re the most authentic and successful female rapper of all time you go on GLOBAL TOUR. Not everyone has that under their belt. Your faves are relying on payola bots. :emma:

Second of all, y’all better learn to read or learn to live with Nicki Minaj because she’s not going no ******* where! The media used her name because of ratings. We all know The Barbz are literally one of the strongest fan base out there and a little ill press will be beneficial. :emma:

All in all, my name is M A R A J and I wanna **** on your SQUAD! Ci si vede dopo, ciaooooo  :emma: 

As much as we know, these cases aren't related to the vaccine at all. These VAERS data are nothing but numbers for now. I am not american so pls correct me if wrong, but anyone vaccinated can report to VAERS, and with all the misinformation going on we know people have a tendency to blame anything on the vaccine, without checking a doctor first. 

In other words, Tank is spreading misinformation and that screenshot proves nothing.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm sure that a random R&B singer who hasn't been relevant in about a decade is more knowledgeable about vaccine side effects than the CDC and the WHO. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Give me a ******* break. The swollen balls thing sounded more like an STD symptom or maybe even something more morbid like cancer. The supposed relative of Nicki's who had these symptoms should've gotten themselves checked at a local clinic - I'm sure that Nicki could've easily fronted them some money to pay off their medical expenses. 

And I'm shocked that someone like Rose McGowan is attaching themselves to #Ballgate. I was so proud of her when she stood up to sexual abuse in Hollywood, but she's clearly out of her depth right now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block