• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I don’t know too much about the case (waiting for Stephanie Harlowe to drop a video about it next week) but I’ve been hearing her name a lot. Has she been found DOA or is she missing?

but poor poor Gabby

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Here’s an updated timeline from NBC News:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-reports-social-media-provide-timeline-gabby-petito-s-disappearance-n1279390

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Arianna said:

I’ve been following this closely I’m so sad they found remains believed to be her. His parents should be held responsible for allowing him to run and not alerting authorities until THREE DAYS LATER.

Yes, I think they were giving him a head start. 
it’s just heartless the hell that family has put Gabby’s family in. 

• Like 1
On 9/20/2021 at 11:30 AM, brittany wade said:

Yes, I think they were giving him a head start. 
it’s just heartless the hell that family has put Gabby’s family in. 

From the news I've seen today, it seems like something else is fishy too. The lawyer apparently said he was at home several days when he returned but now some investigators are questioning that as well. It's disturbing that this could all be a big cover up by the rest of the family. I hope justice is served.

• Love 1
On 9/22/2021 at 11:28 AM, Arwen said:

From the news I've seen today, it seems like something else is fishy too. The lawyer apparently said he was at home several days when he returned but now some investigators are questioning that as well. It's disturbing that this could all be a big cover up by the rest of the family. I hope justice is served.

Justice will come hopefully ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 2:38 AM, MikeHunt said:

Autopsy confirms the body found, is in fact Gabby... R.I.P.

Note:

A DNA test/match is done to identify the body’s remains.

Autopsy is used to uncover cause of death and/or extent of disease, and takes time. The results of which were released only yesterday, and were inconclusive, but point to likely death by strangulation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block