Iggy Azalea promotes “Pretty Girls” on Twitter

32 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I wouldn't blame her for anything. Pretty flops flopped because it was cheap money grab, a literally recycled production for song that was rejected by like 50 other artists before Britney and the only promo for it was one singular performance and when Iggy tried to tell salty stans that it's not her song (aka it was Team C's job to promote the song) she got backlash on social media and even ""Britney"" (it was so obviously NOT her personally) bashed Iggy on twitter. Seriously one of the low points for Team C :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

UUGqEuo.gif

• Haha 8

I saw her last night here in Phoenix, she opened for Pittbull but i was only there for her. She did 30 seconds of PG during her set list and all us gays lost our **** thinking she was performing it then it changed into Kream. She killed it, visuals, dancers, she did some of the choreo, she clapped her cheeks a lot. But didnt do any of the hot tracks i was hoping for.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I wouldn't blame her for anything. Pretty flops flopped because it was cheap money grab, a literally recycled production for song that was rejected by like 50 other artists before Britney and the only promo for it was one singular performance and when Iggy tried to tell salty stans that it's not her song (aka it was Team C's job to promote the song) she got backlash on social media and even ""Britney"" (it was so obviously NOT her personally) bashed Iggy on twitter. Seriously one of the low points for Team C :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Ugh I'm so irritated when team Con posts for Britney. "me time." It's so creepy.