Jump to content

Brenda Penny was just reversed 3-0 by an Appeals Court in a separate case where she denied a conservatee’s right to recover on a fraud claim against a conservator.


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can I ask y’all a serious question? Why do she get all this hate?

She had done a lot of good for Britney & if we look at the totality of circumstances she might not be that bad 

1.she allowed us to hear Britney testimony when she didn’t have too..

2. She allowed Britney to finally have attorney of her choosing without an evaluation 

These we’re two major wins for Britney! 
 

The Judge has to be IMPARTIAL she can’t just be team Britney, she has to show she’s neutral or she can face the possibility of getting in trouble..

 

She came in 16, so at that time everything appear to be fine..

yess Britney gave that testimony & she said nothing was done, but at that time Britney had a shady lawyer who I’m sure didn’t act further on Britney claims which he hadn’t done for 13 years..

So again why we keep attacking her? 
 

Give her the chance to do what needs to be Done 

While Penny has not done anything directly harmful, that we know of, to Britney, she has sided time and time again with Jamie Spears, giving him the benefit of the doubt time and time again, while refusing to act in Britney's best interest despite her pleas for change. Its her indifference to conservatees that is the issue.

I mean frankly, if Jamie had been removed or suspended in 2019, Britney's children would not have been attacked. It took Britney having to make a testimony to the world for changes to come and the changes that came only came due to the phenomenal pressure of the Free Britney Movement and the response in support of Britney. 

Penny didn't just walk into the courts in 2016, she's been in that system for the longest time, and if I'm correct, had been involved in Britney's case in 2012. 

Impartiality is one thing, indifference is another. There were no bare minimum measures taken to protect Britney, and it seems that its across the board 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

While Penny has not done anything directly harmful, that we know of, to Britney, she has sided time and time again with Jamie Spears, giving him the benefit of the doubt time and time again, while refusing to act in Britney's best interest despite her pleas for change. Its her indifference to conservatees that is the issue.

I mean frankly, if Jamie had been removed or suspended in 2019, Britney's children would not have been attacked. It took Britney having to make a testimony to the world for changes to come and the changes that came only came due to the phenomenal pressure of the Free Britney Movement and the response in support of Britney. 

Penny didn't just walk into the courts in 2016, she's been in that system for the longest time, and if I'm correct, had been involved in Britney's case in 2012. 

Impartiality is one thing, indifference is another. There were no bare minimum measures taken to protect Britney, and it seems that its across the board 

That’s not true it seem like y’all timeline is mess up..

the testimony she gave in 19 came after the incident with the boys.

when that Incident happen Jamie was removed as the conservator of her person & Jodi took over. 
 

the testimony Britney gave in 19 is a mystery to us all. What we do know is her Mom was there that day & did nothing & also the lawyer she had at the time. we dont know what  Penny Told her lawyer once she gave her testimony. What we do know is Sam is shady & manipulated Britney for 13 years. I think Penny got fade up & that’s why she allowed the testimony to be public. If anybody had public pressure it was igham because we was on his a.s.s & he couldn’t keep being complicit regarding her. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That’s not true it seem like y’all timeline is mess up..

the testimony she gave in 19 came after the incident with the boys.

when that Incident happen Jamie was removed as the conservator of her person & Jodi took over. 
 

the testimony Britney gave in 19 is a mystery to us all. What we do know is her Mom was there that day & did nothing & also the lawyer she had at the time. we dont know what  Penny Told her lawyer once she gave her testimony. What we do know is Sam is shady & manipulated Britney for 13 years. I think Penny got fade up & that’s why she allowed the testimony to be public. If anybody had public pressure it was igham because we was on his a.s.s & he couldn’t keep being complicit regarding her. 

Sweetie, you've got in completely wrong.

Britney was forced into a hospital early 2019 and was there for the first three-foue months. The news broke around via BritneysGram on April 16th.

Britney attended court on 10th May 2019, and had a sealed meeting with Penny, TMZ stated that she requested more freedoms and explained what happened to her, at her father's hand.

 

Judge Penny ordered a medical investigation that was due later that year.

Days before that report was due, on August 24th 2019, the incident took place and on August 25th, KFED's lawyer filed a report with the police.

At that same time, Dr. Benson died and Jamie fled the state.

Jamie "stepped down" as conservator of the person, which is not officially recognised, due to "health reasons", at the time when the restraining orders against him came into play.

 

Penny was there for all of this and at no point, did she intervene or object until Britney spoke and the audio leaked. She didn't remind them they're supposed to work in Britney's interest. She didn't question spending. She didn't put the conservatee's needs about the conservator.

 

The reason we even got to hear Britney's audio wasn't due to Penny wanting to the world to hear het story, it was due to the pandemic because its an open hearing. They shut it down once people realised that the courts, and Penny, did nothing to protect her. 

That is the timeline.

 

  • Love 6
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Sweetie, you've got in completely wrong.

Britney was forced into a hospital early 2019 and was there for the first three-foue months. The news broke around via BritneysGram on April 16th.

Britney attended court on 10th May 2019, and had a sealed meeting with Penny, TMZ stated that she requested more freedoms and explained what happened to her, at her father's hand.

 

Judge Penny ordered a medical investigation that was due later that year.

Days before that report was due, on August 24th 2019, the incident took place and on August 25th, KFED's lawyer filed a report with the police.

At that same time, Dr. Benson died and Jamie fled the state.

Jamie "stepped down" as conservator of the person, which is not officially recognised, due to "health reasons", at the time when the restraining orders against him came into play.

 

Penny was there for all of this and at no point, did she intervene or object until Britney spoke and the audio leaked. She didn't remind them they're supposed to work in Britney's interest. She didn't question spending. She didn't put the conservatee's needs about the conservator.

 

How did the audio leak it was public? 
 

and for the last time all that’s true but you forgetting she had a lawyer who did nothing. I don’t know if you know how court works but the lawyer has to fight for they client not the judge. She ask for evaluation& investigation (to me that’s doing something) but whatever I’m tired at this point 

Link to comment
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

How did the audio leak it was public? 
 

and for the last time all that’s true but you forgetting she had a lawyer who did nothing. I don’t know if you know how court works but the lawyer has to fight for they client not the judge. She ask for evaluation& investigation (to me that’s doing something) but whatever I’m tired at this point 

The audio was never supposed to be broadcast or recorded. It was supposed to be available live via the courts website but not to be recorded. It blew up so fast, there was nothing the courts could do and chose to remove the RAAP, claiming it was due to the removal of social distancing measures. Its what Christopher Melcher is filing; that the audio program should be reintroduced as the public have a right to hear and the delta variant is too dangerous to not have measures in place.

Lynne isn't a Saint, make no doubts about it; she was involved in the Conservatorship's formation. However, it was on that date that Lynne filed to be an interested party, and her lawyer has sided with Britney time and time again. 

Ingham, at this point, was still not advocating for Britney's best interest. It wasn't until his payment was cut off months later that he started acting in Britney's interest but even at that, it was bare minimum effort or incompetence.

 

Why are you defending Penny and Ingham while attacking Lynne for doing nothing when this is literally a thread that said Penny's decision to do nothing to protect a conservatee was overturned?

  • Love 2
  • Like 5
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The audio was never supposed to be broadcast or recorded. It was supposed to be available live via the courts website but not to be recorded. It blew up so fast, there was nothing the courts could do and chose to remove the RAAP, claiming it was due to the removal of social distancing measures. Its what Christopher Melcher is filing; that the audio program should be reintroduced as the public have a right to hear and the delta variant is too dangerous to not have measures in place.

Lynne isn't a Saint, make no doubts about it; she was involved in the Conservatorship's formation. However, it was on that date that Lynne filed to be an interested party, and her lawyer has sided with Britney time and time again. 

Ingham, at this point, was still not advocating for Britney's best interest. It wasn't until his payment was cut off months later that he started acting in Britney's interest but even at that, it was bare minimum effort or incompetence.

 

Why are you defending Penny and Ingham while attacking Lynne for doing nothing when this is literally a thread that said Penny's decision to do nothing to protect a conservatee was overturned?

That was giving that it would happen, the fact that she allowed it to be public shows me that she’s not corrupt as most here wants other to believe 

 

and where did I defend ingham? I clearly said Ingham didn’t do his job,he had the responsibility to make sure Britney needs were met not judge. That’s why it’s a huge difference with Britney new lawyer & the changes that have been made that are positive.

had ingham did his job we wouldn’t be talking about this rn she probably would have BEEN fres

Link to comment
8 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That was giving that it would happen, the fact that she allowed it to be public shows me that she’s not corrupt as most here wants other to believe 

 

and where did I defend ingham? I clearly said Ingham didn’t do his job,he had the responsibility to make sure Britney needs were met not judge. That’s why it’s a huge difference with Britney new lawyer & the changes that have been made that are positive.

had ingham did his job we wouldn’t be talking about this rn she probably would have BEEN fres

She didn't "allow it to be public" though, all court proceedings are public unless the involved parties state otherwise, and the judge is asked to seal it on reasonable grounds. Jodi's lawyer tried to seal the hearing on the grounds that Britney might have spoken about her health or her children, and as Jodi was involved, she had the right to privacy regarding Britney's health.

If it wasn't for Britney there and then interrupting her and making it clear she wanted it open, Penny would have closed the court, and once the cat was out of the bag, the audio hearings were removed.

Did she put any emergency measures in place? No. Has she since? No. Not even when Britney, Jodi and Lynne, and their respective lawyers are asking the court to do so. 

Ingham never worked in Britney's best interest but even he did the bare minimum, Penny still acted with indifference towards Britney's safety. The only reason things are changing is because her lawyer isn't an incompetent fool.

Again, as much as ingham did nothing, the probate court and its judges are at fault here for allowing the conservatorship to happen without giving Britney notice, or valid health grounds or declarations. 

I believe you do not understand the timeline of events, or their context fully, and with all due respect, you should research more.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That was giving that it would happen, the fact that she allowed it to be public shows me that she’s not corrupt as most here wants other to believe 

 

and where did I defend ingham? I clearly said Ingham didn’t do his job,he had the responsibility to make sure Britney needs were met not judge. That’s why it’s a huge difference with Britney new lawyer & the changes that have been made that are positive.

had ingham did his job we wouldn’t be talking about this rn she probably would have BEEN fres

Prentice Penny is datchu??

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I really hope that once Britney is freed, it's not the end, and Rosengart gets EVERYONE involved in this investigated. It's important for the evolution of law history, accountability, and justice. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block