Do you think Britney will sing live again once free, and willing to perform?

Girl, I doubt she’s coming back at this point. She’s retired from this industry that treated her like ****, about to be happily married and most likely planning to raise a child soon. For once, since she was a minor, she is going to be able to live her life on her own terms. Good luck thinking she’s going to book that stage you think of tho! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl, I doubt she’s coming back at this point. She’s retired, about to be happily married and most likely planning to raise a child soon. For once, since she was a minor, she is able to live her life on her own terms. Good luck thinking she’s going to book that stage you think of tho!

If Britney never returns that's fine as long as she is free and happy, but I do believe Britney will return for atleast one more album. She is way too creative and loves her job not to. The c-ship killed her dreams, but when she has control again I could see her regaining her love for it all in a few years. Plus she could do things on HER terms, not work that much, etc.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

If she returns to the stage post-conservatorship, I do imagine her mic being turned on against the track, so we’ll mostly just hear tidbits of live vocals but especially there will be little ad-libs and runs I think. I also imagine in her set list she’ll give one slow song and one cover completely live. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I enjoyed her happy medium during feme fatale.. pre recorded, some playback and sometimes singing over the track.. but I’m sure that wasn’t her choice. She did amazing during her “illegal” live POM performances.. I would rather hear that vocal any-day. not sure why they used cd vocals from 1999 for the Pom show.. but the show I attended in CT .. Britney sang live.. (her mic was dimmed during most songs) the crowd was insane and I think it gave her confidence… but I could hear so many riffs and awesome live vocals I was impressed! 

• Love 2

I think Britney is a true performer who genuinely loves being on the stage. I would be really surprised if she didn’t return one day.

I don’t think she hated performing or making music … it seems to me like she just hated being *forced* to perform and being overworked and knowing that most of the money she made was going to people who abused her.  

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Peachy said:

I enjoyed her happy medium during feme fatale.. pre recorded, some playback and sometimes singing over the track.. but I’m sure that wasn’t her choice. She did amazing during her “illegal” live POM performances.. I would rather hear that vocal any-day. not sure why they used cd vocals from 1999 for the Pom show.. but the show I attended in CT .. Britney sang live.. (her mic was dimmed during most songs) the crowd was insane and I think it gave her confidence… but I could hear so many riffs and awesome live vocals I was impressed! 

fft in mohegan sun?