Lou M Taylor removed from Tri-Star website

2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I’m not saying Lou is a gay demon exorcist and I’m not trying to start any rumors: but I just want to point out that maybe she quit Tri-Star to become a full time gay demon exorcist. It’s possible 🤷‍♂️

JL is her intern Zoey 101 Yes GIF by NickRewind

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

The Netflix doc. :gunney:

Very early on I seem to recall talk of the Netflix doc being very focused on Jamie and Lou since the other documentaries only brushed over their sick corruption and financial mishandling.    With a teaser supposedly about to drop this weekend I do wonder if Rosengart, Netflix & Erin really are about to finally end this bish.   She's distancing herself in order to blame other employees, whether the company is distancing itself from her name ahead of the inevitable backlash, whether she's been somehow ousted from within her own company for being a criminal or whether Matt already has her in police custody 😬🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.  

Let's look at it this way - Jamie suddenly filed to terminate the entire c-ship, Britney got engaged and then deleted her Instagram account, poor Lou is gone from TriStar's website and their Twitter is deleted.    SOMETHING BIG has happened behind the scenes or is about to be uncovered that has Team Con SHAKING ... we just don't know what yet.

Since Britney's social media was often used by Team C to distract from actual news about her battle, I really think Britney's social media break was planned by Rosengart so nothing can distract from the bombshells about to drop.

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

• Love 2