Taylor Swift is reportedly no longer working with Max Martin

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

I've been worried about this for a while. Even as huge and prolific she is, I can't imagine how much re-recording must cost and this is probably a label situation.

Anyway, she did mention working with Max again in the future when she received  an award, min. 3:43

Sweetie she's the label herself as she owns this music, that means he probably wants like in the millions cos this is on her Label C2021 Taylor swift..

• Like 2

Good for her. These are re-recordings and it's obvious that they are not going to sell the same as the original recordings so thinks makes sense. And wildest dreams sounds increible :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

9 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

Save those coins for a studio album, Sis. Just don't mess up those MM hits from Red, i.e. WANGBT, IKYWT. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

The latest WANGBT teaser sounds really good  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

I would have been worried, but honestly this still sounds just as good as the original. It sounds so good that I won't be streaming the original anymore just like with Fearless (Taylor's Version) :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: I am excited to hear her debut album and "Tim McGraw" re-recorded. The vocals will be so much better because she has really grown since then and sings better.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Adriannn said:

lol yeah, but Republic must be involved in budget and stuff

Taylor is still under a label but she does own her masters. Meaning budget and stuff are all on the label.

During Folklore she said she kept the whole album a surprise for her label and she pitched the album to them at the very last minute.

So yeah Taylor is still under a label and she still has to convince the label executives. The re-recordings are a part of the contract she signed.

• Like 2

Max Martin is not as needed as he used to be. This is what happens when you start being known for your lackluster songs with Ariana Grande instead of the perfect infectious chorus and bridges that you did for Britney and the Backstreet Boys  :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: His fees should be cheaper, and probably Taylor knows that.

Props to her for knowing what she needs to make her projects work and standing her ground.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block