i am taking a break from here

The Exhale Psychic

36 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I would also like to announce that I am taking a 2 hour break from here to work on my mental health :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I guess you are not a Britney fan?

Making fun of mental health is just not acceptable. You might think whatever about the user making a post to inform about that, but maybe you should learn to read between the lines are be more empathic.

Your comment is disconsiderate and bullies like you should not be allowed here.

1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i have decided to take a break from here, the comments are becoming to much. very personal. i dont know what i have done to people but i have had it. bye for now guys

If you think is not doing you any good, good decision! I hope you feel better soon and we see you around! Take care. (p.s. don't listen to the bullies here, most of them have miserable lives so they pretend to be someone big and important here. Guess what, they are not :) )

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I would also like to announce that I am taking a 2 hour break from here to work on my mental health :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

8 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

I guess you are not a Britney fan?

Making fun of mental health is just not acceptable. You might think whatever about the user making a post to inform about that, but maybe you should learn to read between the lines are be more empathic.

Your comment is disconsiderate and bullies like you should not be allowed here.

@Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho I think hes gonna spank you :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but why do people always announce their hiatuses/farewells? If you're going to leave for personal reasons or simply because you don't like the vibe here, then there's little point in announcing it to a bunch of random people on the internet. But okay, take care.

Tiffany Pollard Bye Pumpkin GIF - Tiffany Pollard Bye Pumpkin Bye -  Discover & Share GIFs

The same reason you take the time to coment their decision to do that. It's called freedom. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block