Remixes that accentuate or elevate the original songs?

Recently someone posted a video of a guy reacting to Britney's songs for the first time and it made me again appreciate certain elements of her songs that I got used to over time, like the powerful choir-like backing vocals in BOMT. I'd like to listen to some of her songs in slightly different versions where such parts are accentuated or even new instruments are layered on top of the rest of the song. Kind of like the live versions, e.g. the 1999 BOMT remix, or the 2000s Oops one with the electric guitars. Generally anything where the remix works off of the original song, adding more oomph to it, instead of messing with the pitch of her vocals or changing the instrumental completely. Do you have any recommendations? 

Some examples from me that kind of achieve the effect I'm talking about:

• Love 5

Totally get what you mean. For example I listen to britneys tour versions over the originals the majority of the time, it just gives it that extra oomph. Then when you listen to the originals they're a bit meh (dont shoot me). Perfect example is the oops VMA remix, also work *****/womanizer in vegas, piece of me circus tour remix. 

The only one that doesn't do ANYTHING for me like this is the FFT version of toxic. It's awful. I think thats the only one of her songs that shouldn't be messed with too much on tour ie circus tour and vegas version. they're brill.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I rarely like remixed editions. Most of them simply fv¢k up the original songs, but here's a few I actually like 

Her soft and subtle vocals remain as flawless as in the original version. It has always reminded me of Hold It Against Me, it's almost as she predicted her own future sound 

This remix I dare to say, it's as good as the original song. It not only stands out her raw vocals from the original song but the DJ added those beats that make the song sound as a completely different song. One of my favorites. I guess the author was (or still is?) an exhaler. 

Not sure if someone remembers this remix, back in the day it was highly praised. I hadnt listened to it since like 9 years ago tbh. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1