Remixes that accentuate or elevate the original songs?

I think I prefer Oops DWAD version more than the VMA version - but still either or is much better than the original 

Also a fan of the DWAD version of Crazy

I prefer the Gimmie More FFT version

I think Womanizer FFT is also amazing - the second verse to the end (minus the breakdown) is my fav

Gimme More - Paul Oakenfold remix

Me Against the Music - Onyx Hotel version

34 minutes ago, dran said:

I think I prefer Oops DWAD version more than the VMA version - but still either or is much better than the original 

Also a fan of the DWAD version of Crazy

I prefer the Gimmie More FFT version

I think Womanizer FFT is also amazing - the second verse to the end (minus the breakdown) is my fav

Gimme More - Paul Oakenfold remix

Me Against the Music - Onyx Hotel version

so hot in herr

On 9/17/2021 at 1:41 PM, Million Billion said:

I rarely like remixed editions. Most of them simply fv¢k up the original songs, but here's a few I actually like 

Her soft and subtle vocals remain as flawless as in the original version. It has always reminded me of Hold It Against Me, it's almost as she predicted her own future sound 

This remix I dare to say, it's as good as the original song. It not only stands out her raw vocals from the original song but the DJ added those beats that make the song sound as a completely different song. One of my favorites. I guess the author was (or still is?) an exhaler. 

Not sure if someone remembers this remix, back in the day it was highly praised. I hadnt listened to it since like 9 years ago tbh. 

Paul oakenfold's gimme more remix is my FAVE workout jam. I run to it 3 to 4 days a week followed by the evolution of britney remix from youtube

There is used to be an incredible remix  of Slave which had like grimey dubstep vibe to it in YouTube.

I used to love it (although not as much as the original) and I even heard it out at a very hipster club once with an alternative crowd where you would not think Brinny would be on the DJ set list .

I’ve been trying to find it again but it seems to have disappeared and so if anyone knows what I’m talking about I’d be super appreciative for the link 

:):yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

7 hours ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

Paul oakenfold's gimme more remix is my FAVE workout jam. I run to it 3 to 4 days a week followed by the evolution of britney remix from youtube

I wonder if it ever was an official remix from him or from her? I only knew about it because the fanbase used to praise it a lot back then so yeah, just like you, I worked out to it but lately I play much more often the Work B1atch remix from the iHeart Radio. Me on the treadmill like :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I wonder if it ever was an official remix from him or from her? I only knew about it because the fanbase used to praise it a lot back then so yeah, just like you, I worked out to it but lately I play much more often the Work B1atch remix from the iHeart Radio. Me on the treadmill like :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

Its on spotify so it must be official right?