The body language guy analyzing Britney and Sam

I think britney knows what she’s doing. I agree with this video 100 percent. I read an interview with the person who helped design the ring. He stated that him and Sam were talking on Instagram months prior, so the pics that were at the store were staged. If Sam helped design the ring I don’t think he would have been at the counter like that. But needless to say, I trust Britney. Sam and Britney after the conservatorship may be different from Sam and Britney now. She could just be using Sam as a media output to keep her name in the headlines so no one forgets the conservatorship news like before. Who even knows, just trust Britney.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Why people are criticising the OP? I love Sam but all that has happened with Britney we all know she hasn't had good people around, he just shared the video I saw this earlier but didn't share it because I knew it would be a blood bath here. He is allowed to have his opinion! 

Britney can do whatever she wants and she should, but as fans we also been through one heck of a journey lets be real and understand every fan is allowed to have his opinion. 

• Love 8

And for everyone who tries to justify Sam by using the argument that maybe Sam was also threatened to keep his mouth shut otherwise he would lose Britney.

You need to stop and think that had Britney died, he would have lost her forever. Britney herself said that she could not think of any other reason other than that they were trying to kill her . Moreover, team con changed her will a year or so before and wrote themselves there as inheritors. What does this tell us?

+There are also a lot of people in team Con who were involved in MJ's case.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
10 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

it actually blows my mind that people root for Sam so hard. I absolutely understand wanting to respect Britney's decision after years of not having any autonomy & the amount of people talking about pre-nups & analysing their relationship acting as if they have any say in Britney's life, are almost as bad as the people who put the c-ship in place.

Britney is grown woman and can/should make her own decisions and if Sam ends up being a mistake then its a lesson Britney will learn & if he turns out to be everything she wanted in a partner then I will be elated for her. She doesn't need to be wrapped in cotton wool, not by her family, friends, fans or ANYONE.

That being said, I don't think its completely unwarranted, as fans who have witnessed many awful people walk in & out of Britney's life, to be suspicious of someone who has been here since 2016 & has proposed at a very convenient time.

The constant policing of any opinion that opposes the general consensus pushed onto us on this forum is irritating & frankly stops me wanting to engage in this place. We should all be allowed our own opinion as long as it is respectful (like the OP) & no doubt this thread will be locked soon because of the "negativity" it encourages :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

anyway, thanks for coming to my ted talk :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

T H A N K   Y O U   S O   M U C H

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Why are people so threatened by opinions that are not their own? It’s like they just cannot mentally handle it. 

I like to see both sides to everything & couldn’t imagine being any other way. 

Yes, I listened to this opinion and gave my own opinion in response…

I support their relationship and i want them to be endgame for Britney's happiness. She chose him.

At the same time, we can still be rational and listen to different opinions. It is clear that Sam enjoys the attention and he is building his career. It doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Only time will tell.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

And for everyone who tries to justify Sam by using the argument that maybe Sam was also threatened to keep his mouth shut otherwise he would lose Britney.

You need to stop and think that had Britney died, he would have lost her forever. Britney herself said that she could not think of any other reason other than that they were trying to kill her . Moreover, team con changed her will a year or so before and wrote themselves there as inheritors. What does this tell us?

+There are also a lot of people in team Con who were involved in MJ's case.

I understand that some people may question everyone around her.

But I also feel like everyone assumes Sam knew every detail of her conservatorship since day 1, but there's a huge chance he was in the shadow too. I mean, even Britney herself has been fed idk what lies throughout the years regarding her conservatorship and what she's allowed and not allowed to do, so how could Sam possibly know all those details?

Again, for us it's pretty easy to say, well, just google it or go to Exhale or Twitter or whatever, but when you're the one in a relationship with Britney Spears, I don't think you'd want to go to the internet to understand the relationship you're getting into, and you just stick with what you're living firsthand.

Maybe he's only found out about all the threats and abuse etc just relatively recently. Maybe Britney herself kept him out of it in fear of losing him if he knew too much or he got in a fight with her father. I'm not saying that's the case, because ultimately we don't know, all I'm saying is that there's many possibilities for all of those "unexplainable" things the doubters always bring up, but they never consider them.

In the end I think just doubting her decisions makes us be just like all those that have kept her under a conservatorship, deeming her incompetent of the most basic things, and being susceptible to undue influence.

About that Maxi guy or whatever is his/her name, I don't think it's any different than Billy B. He may be closer to Sam, but again, I really doubt they are that close as to speak every day or that Sam would tell him every detail of his life and Britney's life. 

And for those that complain about locking threads and so, well, we're sorry, but there's a history here of whenever we let this kind of topics grow, they always end up turning very offensive and sometimes even racist, and at the end of the day he's Britney's future husband, but even if he wasn't, we just don't support that kind of behavior.

So if y'all are a new batch of users that won't get there and find the locking threads measure exaggerated, thank your predecessors for us having to take it to that extreme. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Okay, was then Sam's bestie, Maxi, threatened too?

Cuz in 2019 Maxi said to fans that Britney would never be fully out of the cship and we should move on. He also said that Brit was lucky to have someone as patient as Sam, because she has "issues".

In 2020 Maxi said in CalaBabes' podcast something akin to 'Britney doesn't need Cship, but she has no intention to end it (she just fights to make some changes, but not to end it completely), cuz she has been in it for more than 10 years and has been convinced that she needs it'...

Here is the video where he said it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjE85Og2AQs&t=1660s  (First time Maxi talked about it at 30:29 and then he started talking about it again at 33:20 till 34:42)

And it's not hard to guess who fed Maxi the info. The narrative they were leading was very dangerous! And we know for a fact that Sam's bestie was lying. Because NY times articles revealed that Britney had fought at least since 2014 to end the Cship. 

Plus CNN article revealed  that Britney asked to end the Cship at the hearing in 2019:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html

-

btw, LFB had a somewhat similar narrative that Britney might not want to end Cship once her father is out of the picture.

-

P.S. I will be glad if it turns out that I am wrong, but Sam provided us with many reasons to be suspicious of him.

Look I was not fully defending Sam. I was just asking if someone stopped to think the other way around!

Circumstances change! We don’t know the full story! We don’t know if Britney actually wanted to just remove James since she though she couldn’t fight the system!

There’s more to this story. Let’s stop the assumptions. We can not control if she wants to marry him or not. Because if we do, we are no better than James

• Like 2